Takahashi APO

Old April 1st 10, 01:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lagonda

Default Takahashi APO

I'm very interested in buying Takahashi apo refractor. They made this new
TSA 120 which is maybe best-buy concerning aperture diameter and price
ratio.

Two models are involved in this issue. TSA 120 and TOA 130.
Since I can't find any tech. detail about the lenses themselves (except with
standard tech. informations on their site) can anybody tell me what is the
difference between those two models?
120 vs. 130 mm. Hm, 17% more light...
Price: 3995 vs 5495 (even more if I take 4" focuser)
It is not a small difference, so is it worth it?

Does anybody have 120 or 130 Tak?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards and clear skies...
Alan

--
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How
on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important

Old April 1st 10, 01:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lagonda

"Lagonda" wrote in message
I'm very interested in buying Takahashi apo refractor. They made this new
TSA 120 which is maybe best-buy concerning aperture diameter and price
ratio.

An I forgot to write that I will put it on Losmandy G-11, maybe sometimes
together with C-11 (if possible) at the same time.

Alan