What if (on Boz + Bud )

Old November 6th 09, 05:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on Boz + Bud )

What if I am now going with Vodka,and given up Beer. Not because
dislike being called Beeeert,but I do not like ****ing so often when I
need my sleep. Vodka goes well with MSP,and since I no longer eat 5 lb
of MSP each week I feel I am still in the potato realm. O ya. Wish I was
never an alcoholic. It started at 14 I could say as a teen in the 40s
(depression and war) would be a great excuse for boz. "Cop out" I just
wanted to separate from hard times. Boz gave me a high and still does.I
would gladly switch to "Crazy mushrooms" but they are hard to come by.
Cocaine I can not afford(I like that too) Maybe if are war in
Afghanistan is won by our Mafia the price will come down. "I hope so"
I am not proud the way I am. But what I am is the way I am and I can
not help it. Bert

Old November 6th 09, 06:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if I am now going with Vodka,and given up Beer. Not because
dislike being called Beeeert,but I do not like ****ing so often when I
need my sleep. Vodka goes well with MSP,and since I no longer eat 5 lb
of MSP each week I feel I am still in the potato realm. O ya. Wish I was
never an alcoholic. It started at 14 I could say as a teen in the 40s
(depression and war) would be a great excuse for boz. "Cop out" I just
wanted to separate from hard times. Boz gave me a high and still does.I
would gladly switch to "Crazy mushrooms" but they are hard to come by.
Cocaine I can not afford(I like that too) Maybe if are war in
Afghanistan is won by our Mafia the price will come down. "I hope so"
I am not proud the way I am. But what I am is the way I am and I can
not help it. Bert

Grow your own "medicinal" weed, Beeert ... only side effect is a good case
of the munchies ... Think Oscar Mayer hot dogs ...

Old November 6th 09, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Nov 6, 9:24*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What if I am *now going with Vodka,and given up Beer. Not because
dislike being called Beeeert,but I do not like ****ing so often when I
need my sleep.

That is a good reason for drinking the hard stuff. With beer, that
carpet on the way to the bathroom can wear out fast! They used to
say, "You don't buy beer, you only rent it!" I used to drink vodka by
the half gallon, but unless you are worried about people smelling
booze on your breath, there really are better things to be
drinking.

Vodka goes well with MSP,and since I no longer eat 5 lb
of MSP each week I feel I am still in the potato realm. O ya.

That's one way to look at it!

Wish I was
never an alcoholic. It started at 14 *I could say as a teen in the 40s
(depression and war) would be a great excuse for boz. "Cop out" I just
wanted to separate from hard times. Boz gave me a high and still does.I
would gladly switch to "Crazy mushrooms" but they are hard to come by.

Here in Oregon they are plentiful.

Cocaine I can not afford(I like that too) *Maybe if are war in
Afghanistan is won by our Mafia the price will come down. "I hope so"
I am not proud the way I am. But what I am is the way I am *and I can
not help it. *Bert

Well, there is always hope. I used to drink morning, noon, and night
when I was young. Took me a whole lifetime to taper off, but now I am
down to only on holidays (though not entirely by choice), but it
proves it CAN BE DONE! (Unlike what the WCTU, Salvation Army, and AA
tell you.)

Double-A

Old November 6th 09, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

DoubleA went to AA meetings. They told me I have to admit I was a
drunk. I knew that and never denighed it. Iwas drinking over 30 years
then and now its 68 years. To late. Bert

Old November 6th 09, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Nov 6, 1:43*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
DoubleA *went to AA meetings. They told me I have to admit I was a
drunk. I knew that and never denighed it. Iwas drinking over 30 years
then and now its 68 years. *To late. *Bert

I think the groups like AA have a self-defeating philosophy. They
teach that you cannot have just one drink. So when someone inevitably
has that one drink, they think they have fallen off the wagon and it
gives them an excuse to go on a total binge!

Double-A

Old November 6th 09, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double a you have that right. So you should get a job working at a AA
clinic. If it has a bar across the street I will visit you. Bert

Old November 6th 09, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Nov 6, 12:24*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What if I am *now going with Vodka,and given up Beer. Not because
dislike being called Beeeert,but I do not like ****ing so often when I
need my sleep. Vodka goes well with MSP,and since I no longer eat 5 lb
of MSP each week I feel I am still in the potato realm. O ya. Wish I was
never an alcoholic. It started at 14 *I could say as a teen in the 40s
(depression and war) would be a great excuse for boz. "Cop out" I just
wanted to separate from hard times. Boz gave me a high and still does.I
would gladly switch to "Crazy mushrooms" but they are hard to come by.
Cocaine I can not afford(I like that too) *Maybe if are war in
Afghanistan is won by our Mafia the price will come down. "I hope so"
I am not proud the way I am. But what I am is the way I am *and I can
not help it. *Bert

Mushrooms only on occasion. Cocaine not worth the addiction. Weed is
the way to go.....

RT
Old November 6th 09, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Nov 6, 3:37*pm, vtcapo wrote:
[...]

Is that what you tell your class?

Double-A

Old November 7th 09, 12:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Nov 6, 8:00*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Actually what I like is when they get friendly, Hagar! *lmfjao!

Too drunk is DISGUSTING!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:19:10 -0800, "Hagar" wrote:
What is the mating call of a Blonde ???
Ohhh ... I'm so drunk .....

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
.. .
Alcoholics are DISGUSTING, LIAR B! *lmfjao!

That's why I used to call you BEERTbrain.

Girls sure are friendlier when they're drunk.

Saul Levy

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:24:14 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

What if I am *now going with Vodka,and given up Beer. Not because
dislike being called Beeeert,but I do not like ****ing so often when I
need my sleep. Vodka goes well with MSP,and since I no longer eat 5 lb
of MSP each week I feel I am still in the potato realm. O ya. Wish I was
never an alcoholic. It started at 14 *I could say as a teen in the 40s
(depression and war) would be a great excuse for boz. "Cop out" I just
wanted to separate from hard times. Boz gave me a high and still does.I
would gladly switch to "Crazy mushrooms" but they are hard to come by.
Cocaine I can not afford(I like that too) *Maybe if are war in
Afghanistan is won by our Mafia the price will come down. "I hope so"
I am not proud the way I am. But what I am is the way I am *and I can
not help it. *Bert

Got to get them drunk before they talk to you ? Figures..........

RT