Ooops Answering oc on matter and anti matter I forgot this.

Old January 13th 09, 11:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Ooops Answering oc on matter and anti matter I forgot this.

Sure haven't seen a cite for those 2 BIG meteorites either, DA!

Maybe it's a trend?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 15:14:48 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

On Dec 26, 3:06*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
oc I read this. They found that the weak nuclear force affects matter
and antimatter in a slightly different way(WOW) *You know oc that is
mind boggling. It even breaks mirror symmetry. Could not go to bed
without telling you this. *I think I jump to fast to post(get my two
cents in) *TreBert

Not that I'm doubting you Bert, but a citiation would sure be great so
we could read more about this broken symmetry.

Double-A

Old January 14th 09, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Can you view my website, “ JeffRelf.F-M.FM ” ?

On Dec 27 2008, 7:42 am, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
Googling for " decay antimatter ".

If you can't view Google.COM, you can't view Any web pages !
Can you view my website, " JeffRelf.F-M.FM " ?

I'm thinking "inmate", with lots of web restrictions. (think about it)

~ BG
Old January 14th 09, 01:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–˛Relf[_32_]

Default treBert's digging a tunnel to Cape Canaveral.

treBert in an inmate of Avatar Homes and, to get out,
he's digging a tunnel to Cape Canaveral.

Old January 14th 09, 02:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Those two iron meteorites came down on the Antarctica
ice,in a very secluded area. It relates with "A tree falling in the
forest but no one there to hear the sound." I told you the area they
hit. Its not like they hit Tucson,or LA , or NY Get the picture low
wit TreBert

Old January 14th 09, 02:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff The cape is 55 miles away,and Florida being all sand makes for a
poor tunnel. We have huge pot holes that prove this. Yes Severn Trent
Avatar(Mafia) has built 78,000 home in Poinciana,and no sidewalks,no
hospital and only narrow roads. All this makes selling near impossible.
However it was the reason I could pay cash for the house(tiny price)
have lots of land (double lot) Low taxes. M&M could make a few
bucks,so I could save a few bucks No one comes to Poinciana to
steal(its to out of the way,and you can't make a fast get away. It has
no police station. Just built a post office. It is called Avatar
Village,and if you are a village idiot you pay the Avatar Mafia 241
bucks a year to live here. Naturally not being a village idiot the
Mafia gets zip from me Go figure TreBert

Old January 14th 09, 03:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 14, 6:20*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Jeff *The cape is 55 miles away,and Florida being all sand makes for a
poor tunnel. We have huge pot holes that prove this. Yes Severn Trent
Avatar(Mafia) has built 78,000 home in Poinciana,and no sidewalks,no
hospital and only narrow roads. All this makes selling near impossible.
However it was the reason I could pay cash for the house(tiny price)
have lots of land (double lot) Low taxes. * * M&M could make a few
bucks,so I could save a few bucks *No one comes to Poinciana to
steal(its to out of the way,and you can't make a fast get away. It has
no police station. *Just built a post office. *It is called Avatar
Village,and if you are a village idiot you pay the Avatar Mafia 241
bucks a year to live here. *Naturally not being a village idiot the
Mafia gets zip from me * Go figure TreBert

Most of what's under Florida is pumped dry, so there's already
extensive caverns and tunnels as is.

Every other square mile of Florida is becoming a sink-hole. The only
reason the other parts are not sinking is because that's where
Florida's **** and toxic waste have been getting pumped in.

~ BG
Old January 14th 09, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG Right you are. Florida **** is just about on the surface when you
live in land. That is another reason drinking water here is the same as
drinking ****,or worse TreBert PS right now I am using rain water to
shower with and its a pleasure go figure

Old January 14th 09, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 14, 10:48*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG Right you are. Florida **** is just about on the surface when you
live in land. That is another reason drinking water here is the same as
drinking ****,or worse *TreBert PS right now I am using rain water to
shower with and its a pleasure go figure

Acidic rain water (h2o + CO2 and NOx) plus soot and bird poop, even if
it's a little radioactive from coal and other fossil fuel burning, is
perfectly good for the soul. As you say, it's a whole lot better than
the salty and mineral saturated city water that's not hardly fit for
cows.

Ionic water purifiers are most effective, pus a good dosage of UV A/B
for good measure.

~ BG
Old January 15th 09, 12:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

AH HA! Now I know where frootbat and you live, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Have an even SHORTER LIFE!

Saul Levy

Old February 14th 09, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 14, 6:05*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus Saul *Those two iron meteorites came down on the Antarctica
ice,in a very secluded area. It relates with "A tree falling in the
forest but no one there to hear the sound." *I *told you the area they
hit. Its not like they hit Tucson,or LA , or NY * Get the picture low
wit * *TreBert

Why do you care what rabbi Saul has to offer?

Are you secretly Jewish?

~ BG