Ooops Answering oc on matter and anti matter I forgot this.

Old December 26th 08, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Ooops Answering oc on matter and anti matter I forgot this.

oc I read this. They found that the weak nuclear force affects matter
and antimatter in a slightly different way(WOW) You know oc that is
mind boggling. It even breaks mirror symmetry. Could not go to bed
without telling you this. I think I jump to fast to post(get my two
cents in) TreBert

Old December 26th 08, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 26, 3:06*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
oc I read this. They found that the weak nuclear force affects matter
and antimatter in a slightly different way(WOW) *You know oc that is
mind boggling. It even breaks mirror symmetry. Could not go to bed
without telling you this. *I think I jump to fast to post(get my two
cents in) *TreBert

Not that I'm doubting you Bert, but a citiation would sure be great so
we could read more about this broken symmetry.

Double-A

Old December 26th 08, 11:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
ah

http://www.google.com/search?num=30&...matter&spell=1
--
ah
Old December 27th 08, 02:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Do not mind you(my Friend) doubting me I know I read this
about 7 years ago. I will try to member where. Trebert

Old December 27th 08, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

ah Thanks for that site even if my rig could not get into it. It must
have brought out what I posted. I do have a good memory so far TreBert

Old December 27th 08, 03:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 26, 3:06*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
oc I read this. They found that the weak nuclear force affects matter
and antimatter in a slightly different way(WOW) *You know oc that is
mind boggling. It even breaks mirror symmetry. Could not go to bed
without telling you this. *I think I jump to fast to post(get my two
cents in) *TreBert

Photons must be contributing positrons to a solar/PV cell, as
otherwise taking a kw.h worth of electrons at 6.2415e18 eV/joule away
from a given panel of solar/PV cells would have to cause a loss in
mass of 20.468 grams per 1000 hours.

Since this is not happening (other than loss in mass via out-gassing
or oxidation taking place), there must be a close symmetry of positron/
electron taking place.

~ BG

Old December 27th 08, 03:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Can you view my website, “ JeffRelf.F-M.FM ” ?

Googling for “ decay antimatter ”.

If you can't view Google.COM, you can't view Any web pages !
Can you view my website, “ JeffRelf.F-M.FM ” ?

“ If there were no difference between matter and antimatter,
both the B meson and the anti-B meson
would exhibit exactly the same pattern of decays.

However, our new measurement shows an example of
a large difference in decay rates instead. ”

“ We found 910 examples of the B meson decaying to a kaon and a pion,
but only 696 examples for the anti-B mesons. ”
― Marcello Giorgi spokesman for the BaBar ( B and B-Bar ) experiment
at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center ( SLAC ).

“ We have observed a clear, strong signal for
asymmetrical behavior of matter and antimatter
resulting from the direct CP violation mechanism. ”

“ The effect we have measured with B mesons is roughly
100,000 times stronger than for kaons.

The pattern of different types of matter-antimatter asymmetries
is starting to come together into a coherent picture. ”
― James Olsen, one of the leaders of BaBar's analysis.

Old December 27th 08, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 26, 3:06*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
oc I read this. They found that the weak nuclear force affects matter
and antimatter in a slightly different way(WOW) *You know oc that is
mind boggling. It even breaks mirror symmetry. Could not go to bed
without telling you this. *I think I jump to fast to post(get my two
cents in) *TreBert

In a few better chosen words: energy in = energy out, or vise versa.

Photons as complex quantum strings (God particle DNA if you like), if
not responsible for directly providing electrons must be at least
indirectly contributing positrons to a solar/PV cell, whereas
otherwise the taking of a kw.h worth of electrons at 6.2415e18 eV/
joule away from a given panel of solar/PV cells would have to cause a
loss in mass of 20.468 grams per 1000 hours.

Since this is clearly not happening (other than loss in mass via out-
gassing or oxidation taking place), there must be a close symmetry of
positron/electron interactions taking place. Photons contributing
antimatter (aka positrons) might account for why these solar/PV panels
do not lose mass by way of giving up electrons. In other words,
solar/PV cells are actually kind of antimatter fuel cells. Wonder if
those teams of LHC and CERN wizards have figured that one out for
themselves.

~ BG
Old January 2nd 09, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You NEVER forget anything you've read, LIAR BEERTbrain? lmfjao!

You are another JOKE of Usenet!

Saul Levy

Old January 2nd 09, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

No you don't, LIAR BEERTbrain! lmfjao!

The truth finally comes out.