Temperature and Life.

Old November 21st 08, 02:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Temperature and Life.

Cactus Saul Mars oceans is just another NASA science fantasy. Your tiny
brain is just carried away by Mars ocean spray It figures TreBert

Old November 21st 08, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 21, 6:20 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus Saul Mars oceans is just another NASA science fantasy. Your tiny
brain is just carried away by Mars ocean spray It figures TreBert

Mars could also have encountered an icy proto-moon, just like Earth
did.

~ BG
Old November 22nd 08, 05:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

If there are glaciers now, then there could have been oceans,
BEERTbrain! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

Old November 22nd 08, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Mars rovers looked under rocks drilled into rocks and had
test equipment that could test a billion parts,and after these test were
completed not one molecule of water was found. Get the picture? Knowing
your science makes these test reality. Mars is dry. Mars has dry ice
Mars needs a greater atmosphere,and not 1% of Earth atmosphere. Having
so little atmosphere the radiation from the Sun breaks water molecules
into its two elements This is reality This is what NASA does not give
out. As long as they can con the public with lies . There is no money in
dust like Mars is shown to have every where TreBert

Old November 22nd 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 22, 6:01 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus Saul Mars rovers looked under rocks drilled into rocks and had
test equipment that could test a billion parts,and after these test were
completed not one molecule of water was found. Get the picture? Knowing
your science makes these test reality. Mars is dry. Mars has dry ice
Mars needs a greater atmosphere,and not 1% of Earth atmosphere. Having
so little atmosphere the radiation from the Sun breaks water molecules
into its two elements This is reality This is what NASA does not give
out. As long as they can con the public with lies . There is no money in
dust like Mars is shown to have every where TreBert

But Mars is a faith-based failsafe planet, just like the Zionist/Nazis
want it. Meaning that no matters what, there's little if any chance
of anyone discovering other life.

Venus is actually where all the IET action is.

~ BG
Old November 22nd 08, 05:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

To Ya All (Florida cracker talk) Life on Earth is eigther plants or
animals Still I love mushrooms that seem to go against this distinction.
Mushrooms are fungi,and biologists find it tricky for some say(most its
a plant. Yet as plants that do not photosynthesize (go figure) Plant or
animal?? We have algae and group that as plants Others seem to be more
like animals,and they are listed as prot0zoa All the way down to micro
microbes(virus) and never read a virus was animal or vegetable Seems
DNA of both veggie or animal are close,and that makes cousins fit. My
oak tree is my first cousin. TreBert Trivia Under the City of
Chicago they grown the most mushrooms in the world. Only one kind.

Old November 27th 08, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 22, 9:30 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
To Ya All (Florida cracker talk) Life on Earth is eigther plants or
animals Still I love mushrooms that seem to go against this distinction.
Mushrooms are fungi,and biologists find it tricky for some say(most its
a plant. Yet as plants that do not photosynthesize (go figure) Plant or
animal?? We have algae and group that as plants Others seem to be more
like animals,and they are listed as prot0zoa All the way down to micro
microbes(virus) and never read a virus was animal or vegetable Seems
DNA of both veggie or animal are close,and that makes cousins fit. My
oak tree is my first cousin. TreBert Trivia Under the City of
Chicago they grown the most mushrooms in the world. Only one kind.

Without them trusty diatoms you can kiss pretty much everything
goodbye (especially us humans).

Where are those too few and far between diatoms of today?

Do you even know about or care about DE (Diatomaceous Earth)?

~ BG
Old November 27th 08, 11:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"BradGuth" wrote in message...
[...]

Uhm... Brad? Earth'll run out of phosphorus, perhaps
even carbon, before it runs out of diatoms, don't you
think?

Just ask Art Deco...

http://www1.tip.nl/~t936927/art_deco.html

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get
run over if you just sit there."
Will Rogers

P.P.S.: http://yummycake.secretsgolden.com
http://garden-of-ebooks.blogspot.com
http://painellsworth.net

Old November 27th 08, 03:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 27, 3:18 am, "Painius" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message...

[...]

You've entirely missed the point (though I'd be intentionally).
Without diatoms, life as we know it could not have existed, nor
otherwise having been sustained.

I thought even old dogs could be taught new tricks. (obviously not)

~ BG
Old November 27th 08, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

No can't say I give a **** about diatomaceous earth, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Saul Levy