Expanding Universe

Old November 6th 08, 01:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Timberwoof[_2_]

Default Expanding Universe

In article
,
BradGuth wrote:

On Nov 4, 5:23 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Redeye My Concave & Convex theory gives the answer why space between
the galaxies is expanding at an accelerating rate. We see this very
clearly viewing the red shifting of light. TreBert

What about dark matter (carbon black diamond)

Whaa?

that's not expanding?

~ BG

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot com http://www.timberwoof.com
People who can't spell get kicked out of Hogwarts.
Old November 6th 08, 01:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 5, 5:45 pm, Timberwoof
wrote:
In article
,

BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:23 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Redeye My Concave & Convex theory gives the answer why space between
the galaxies is expanding at an accelerating rate. We see this very
clearly viewing the red shifting of light. TreBert

What about dark matter (carbon black diamond)

Whaa?

that's not expanding?

~ BG

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot comhttp://www.timberwoof.com
People who can't spell get kicked out of Hogwarts.

Black diamonds are created in the vacuum of space.

~ BG
Old November 6th 08, 05:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Timberwoof[_2_]

In article
,
BradGuth wrote:

On Nov 5, 5:45 pm, Timberwoof
wrote:
In article
,

BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:23 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Redeye My Concave & Convex theory gives the answer why space between
the galaxies is expanding at an accelerating rate. We see this very
clearly viewing the red shifting of light. TreBert

What about dark matter (carbon black diamond)

Whaa?

that's not expanding?

~ BG

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot comhttp://www.timberwoof.com
People who can't spell get kicked out of Hogwarts.

Black diamonds are created in the vacuum of space.

Not many people know this.

Old November 6th 08, 05:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Is this related to frootie's black comet, BradBoi? lmfjao!

Saul Levy

Old November 6th 08, 01:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG Trillions and trillions of micro size diamonds are found in
meteorites,and I saw this on Discovery(channel 182) I naturally have a
theory on this using good observable science. They are not black
diamonds Go figure TreBert Ps Think Bucky Balls

Old November 6th 08, 01:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul that close up man made explosion on comet Tempel1 clearly
showed dust. What if at this spacetime all comet tails are diamond dust
particles? Best to keep in mind diamond dust would be a great
reflector of light,and unlike a gas it would not expand away(disappear)
Here is another one of my original thoughts for you to ask WHERE IS THE
EVIDENCE? GIVE ME A REFERENCE Oh Ya Go figure TreBert

Old November 6th 08, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Don't need a reference for that, BEERTbrain! lmao!

I'm still waiting for ANYTHING on those TWO BIG METEORITES hitting
Antartica last August which you MADE UP!

You're STILL A GOD-DAMNED LIAR and a LOSER! It figures!

Either PUT UP or you are just another LYING OLD FART here.

Saul Levy

Old November 7th 08, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 5, 9:29 pm, Timberwoof
wrote:
In article
,

BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 5, 5:45 pm, Timberwoof
wrote:
In article
,

BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:23 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Redeye My Concave & Convex theory gives the answer why space between
the galaxies is expanding at an accelerating rate. We see this very
clearly viewing the red shifting of light. TreBert

What about dark matter (carbon black diamond)

Whaa?

that's not expanding?

~ BG

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot comhttp://www.timberwoof.com
People who can't spell get kicked out of Hogwarts.

Black diamonds are created in the vacuum of space.

Not many people know this.

I'd have to agree that most of the Google Groups (aka Usenet/
newsgroups) intellect that typically claims with all their heart as
all-knowing, is either bogus or pretty much without a clue. However,
they more than make up for their lack of knowledge by way of being the
predatory goons and mainstream thugs of topic/author stalking, they
clearly are.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

Old November 7th 08, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

And reading one of your posts, BradBoi, brings on GALES OF LAUGHTER!
lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:53:33 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

On Nov 5, 9:29 pm, Timberwoof
wrote:
In article