The massacre, the cover-up. What is going on?

Old August 13th 11, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default The massacre, the cover-up. What is going on?

Hey...have fun with the Hairball if you like....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

This is PROPHECY... booMachichKaboomachickaboom

this is going to be fun... Next question please?

On Aug 13, 2:28*pm, wrote:
YOUR WIND IS FROM ****, PIG!

WE ALL KNOW IT AND LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF AT YOU!

THAT'S ALL WE CAN DO!

LIAR!

NEVER CORRECT RAGHEAD IDIOT!

GET BACK IN YOUR CELL, MORON!

**** OFF, FOOL!

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU THAT MOVIES AREN'T REALITY?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU THAT COMET ELENIN IS JUST A NORMAL
COMET?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU THAT COMET ELENIN WILL NOT IMPACT THE
EARTH?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU STUCK YOUR HEAD WAY UP YOUR ASS AND ALL YOU
HAVE IS A VERY BAD CASE OF DIARRHEA?

TAKE A BIG DOSE OF IMMODIUM, YOU ****ING IDIOT!

THEN NOTHING WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE!

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS TO YOUR FAKE, LYING PREDICTIONS!

WHERE THE ****ING HELL IS THE BASEMENT YOU PROMISED ME?

IDIOT!

PUT A CORK IN YOUR STUPIDITY, PIG!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 04:32:30 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

Saul... You and me are The Wind and the Lion. Don't pretend here now
that I didn't try tell you truth...

Listen closely to the black president at 1:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOTp_ZYJeo

{WRONG! *OBUMMER IS MUCH TOO STUPID!]

That one was cut short a bit. Here is the more complete truth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxbfUHAJ9E0

[AND I'M INTIMATELY FAMILIAR WITH HOW STUPID YOU ALWAYS ARE!]

Right... you where warned... and like a ostriches you still refuse to
confront or acknowledge a problem.. You prefer to hide your head in
the sand when the Sarsar wind will blow, this because you refuse to
think about an unpleasant situation ....

I show you the truth like a lion... thats the difference between us.

sounds as you are being deliberately herded towards a cliff and who
knows why ???????

Old August 13th 11, 06:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE, PIG!

I TOLD YOU THAT MOVIES AREN'T REALITY, YOU RAGHEAD IDIOT!

PROPHECY, MY JEWISH ASS!

LAST NIGHT WAS THE FULL MOON! YOU ARE TOTALLY INSANE, ****ER!

WHERE'S MY BASEMENT, LIAR?

Saul Levy

Old August 13th 11, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

you ain't a joe... you are a mongol.

The Earth is going to move again.

Everything is going to move.

The Sea Bed is going to move again.

Get Ready.

The 'Big One' is coming.

Fire and Earthquakes.

You're going to lose much of your interior.

I said there would be signs... .And Wandering Stars....

Are You Ready ??? I would invite you to study my work and draw your
own conclusions.

Praise my Gran'Da'Dy my evil Mongol! Just trying to share what i'm
hearing...

Old August 13th 11, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, PIG!

YOU RANT AND RANT AND RANT AND SAY NOTHING USEFUL!

LIKE THE ****ING RAGHEAD MORON YOU TRULY ARE!

INSANE AND STUPID TOO!

Saul Levy

Old August 14th 11, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I'VE TOLD YOU THIS MANY TIMES ALREADY, PIG!

ARE YOU JUST ****ING STUPID?

YES, YOU ARE!

Saul Levy

Old August 14th 11, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

the prophecy clearly says..to get out of her...

it does not say to prepare etc..it says..get out!

Old August 14th 11, 02:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

JUST SHUT THE **** UP, YOU RAGHEAD UNEDUCATED MORON!

REMOVE YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR ASSHOLE!

Saul Levy

Old August 14th 11, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Coming out of her.... what does this mean?

2 Cor 6:16-18, which refer to separation and purity:

(2 Cor 6:16-18 NIV) What agreement is there between the temple of
God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has
said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their
God, and they will be my people." {17} "Therefore come out from them
and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will
receive you." {18} "I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons
and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

all the evidence is pointing to something will happen even the USA
loosing its AAA+ rating is evidence for this shift away from
materialism/luxury...

(Isa 52:11 NIV) Depart, depart, go out from there! Touch no unclean
thing! Come out from it and be pure, you who carry the vessels of the
LORD.

I will share this with many, and together we shall rejoice.

(Rev 18:11-13 NIV) "The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn
over her because no one buys their cargoes any more-- {12} cargoes of
gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and
scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind
made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; {13} cargoes of
cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and
olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and
carriages; and bodies and souls of men...

Old August 14th 11, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU HAVE NOTHING, PIG!

SHUT THE **** UP!

GO **** YOUR SAPPY PAPPY!