Does Obama realize he is not president of a democracy?

Old April 28th 11, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Does Obama realize he is not president of a democracy?

WHAT WRATH, PIG?

NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

WHERE THE **** IS MY BASEMENT, LIAR?

NO SILVER FOR INSANE IDIOTS!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:42:45 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

On Apr 28, 5:27*pm, herbert glazier wrote:
On Apr 27, 4:20*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Apr 27, 9:27*pm, HVAC wrote:

On 4/27/2011 2:12 PM, Warhol wrote:

I wouldn't vote... Me they won't fool... with deceiving lies.

So you just throw away that which people have fought and died for?

Sort of like a spoiled kid that has too much.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Everything is already spoiled... what we see is a show to fool the
sheep's to the slaughterhouse... no I don't play the game anymore... I
am awaiting for the great return of my Gran'Da'Dy and then we shall
see what the strong ones will do against my Gran'Da'Dy's might...

Gran'Da'Dy said he was not at war with the people... he is at war with
our leaders....

"For we "WRESTLE" not against flesh and blood, but against
principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of
this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places," EPH 6:12.

In the fascist system you goose step,or get stepped on. *TreBert

Prepare your surrender... Bert... Gran'Da'Dy's wrath shall only become
greater... and My beloved Gran'Da'Dy doesn't like to repeat what he
already said in all kindness.

Oboma and all the people must surrender now... and Pay their Ransom to
this warrior of the Light....

The Salic Lac must be restored... or the Plank...

Old April 28th 11, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

LOSING FOR RAGHEAD **** IS NOT WORTH IT, PIG!

QUOTING FROM MOVIES IS PURE BULL****, FOOL!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:13:50 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

On Apr 27, 10:59*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 4/27/2011 4:20 PM, Warhol wrote:

I wouldn't vote... Me they won't fool... with deceiving lies.

So you just throw away that which people have fought and died for?

Sort of like a spoiled kid that has too much.

Everything is already spoiled... what we see is a show to fool the
sheep's to the slaughterhouse... no I don't play the game anymore... I
am awaiting for the great return of my Gran'Da'Dy and then we shall
see what the strong ones will do against my Gran'Da'Dy's might...

And isn't that the problem with religion in ALL it's forms?

Your attitude is like 'I don't vote but god will fix everything'.
Others are like 'The aliens will come and fix everything'.

The reality is that No ONE will fix ANYTHING except US.

Quotes from the Wind and the Lion...

Sherifa of Wazan: Great Raisuli, we have lost everything. All is
drifting on the wind as you said. We have lost everything.

Raisuli: Sherifa, is there not one thing in your life that is worth
losing everything for?

Old April 29th 11, 04:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

this is A Fraud...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7k8T7tjTEg

Old April 29th 11, 07:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

It didn't make you sick, PIG!

YOU ALREADY WERE SICK IN THE HEAD A LONG TIME AGO, IDIOT!

**** OFF AND SHUT THE **** UP!

Saul Levy

Old May 3rd 11, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SO BEAT THE CROWD, GOOFY, AND KILL YOURSELF NOW!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 3 May 2011 06:13:28 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

One way or another, roughly 94% of us have to be eliminated in order
to get the global population well below 500 million.

Brad Guth, THE SUPREME VILLAGE IDIOT!

Old May 5th 11, 12:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

wrote:
One way or another, roughly 94% of us have to be eliminated in order
to get the global population well below 500 million.

Brad Guth, THE SUPREME VILLAGE IDIOT!

Two ways to bring population down is 1 Tang and 2 GE radiation.Its
Mafia GOPers plans for the future. TreBert
Old May 5th 11, 12:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:
One way or another, roughly 94% of us have to be eliminated in order
to get the global population well below 500 million.

Brad Guth, THE SUPREME VILLAGE IDIOT!

Two ways to bring population down is 1 Tang and 2 GE radiation.Its
Mafia GOPers plans for the future. * TreBert

There's also Corexit and a good dozen other known toxins being
artificially introduced in mass quantities. We've also helped to kill
off 99.9% of diatoms that were the main reason why complex life on
Earth ever existed to begin with.

The entire cold war was mutually bogus and spendy as hell, and it was
the primary reason why 9/11 and several other dastardly things
happened.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old May 5th 11, 05:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SWIMMING IN **** WILL NOT SET YOU FREE, IDIOT!

YOU ARE PURE EVIL AND A RACIST PIG!

GO TO HELL, MORON!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 5 May 2011 05:01:25 -0700 (PDT), Shylock
wrote:

. . . yes:

The Story of Your Enslavement:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

“If you cannot dazzle them with brilliance;
Baffle them with bull****.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igbBI...feature=relmfu
Government breaks your legs; fixes them, and says,
”See, you need me, because i fixed your legs”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK6SS...feature=relmfu
Everybody Knows (listen for the PLAGUE warning):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q63pl...layer_embedded

God Bless The United States Of America

"Kill the Best Gentiles" !
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6054
Or: http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...22&kgs=1&kls=0

Real Faces of a Few of the Persecuted Victims:
http://abbc6.com/victims/index.htm

Truth will set you free John 8:32

Old May 5th 11, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

This is really GOOD NEWS...

Matthew 5:5-11 (King James Version)

5Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for
they shall be filled.

7Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of
God.

10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for
theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and

Or:http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...&itag=ody&q=%2...

Old May 5th 11, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THE BIBLE IS MORE OF THE SAME SWIMMING IN ****, PIGGY!

TOO BAD FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy