Looking for a friend?

Old October 26th 07, 10:59 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
slunky

Default Looking for a friend?

Get your own Rowland today! He's like a eurotrash cabbage patch kid.
You'll love the stereotypical anti-American antics!

--
-slunky
Old October 26th 07, 11:11 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
slunky

_/ used2be wrote \_
he's not made in china, is he?

I don't know. Ask him, but be warned his response will be 3000 lines
long and all about how cruddy the US is.

--
-slunky
Old October 26th 07, 11:11 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
the_dawggie

On Oct 27, 7:59 am, slunky wrote:

Get your own Rowland today! He's like a eurotrash cabbage patch kid.
You'll love the stereotypical anti-American antics!

Link?

IOW as politically incorrect as Golly Wog dolls.

There are a lot of good things that come from Europe.
The range of ciders and beers is pretty cool.

I'm not interested in their motor vehicles though, they
are overpriced, and in my view difficult to work on, and
not suited to conditions here, and the styling generally
unattractive :-p

Old October 26th 07, 11:15 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
slunky

_/ the_dawggie wrote \_
Link?

IOW as politically incorrect as Golly Wog dolls.

There are a lot of good things that come from Europe.
The range of ciders and beers is pretty cool.

I'm not interested in their motor vehicles though, they
are overpriced, and in my view difficult to work on, and
not suited to conditions here, and the styling generally
unattractive :-p

I like Europe too.

--
-slunky
Old October 26th 07, 11:57 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Jane[_2_]

"slunky" wrote in message
_/ used2be wrote \_
he's not made in china, is he?

I don't know. Ask him, but be warned his response will be 3000 lines
long and all about how cruddy the US is.

--
-slunky

Oh Cin is well aware of the abusive Rowland, that's how I came to know him,
watching him talk "****" about Cin and I stuck up for her and of course I
became her bigot buddy after that.

Old October 27th 07, 12:14 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
slunky

_/ Jane wrote \_
Oh Cin is well aware of the abusive Rowland, that's how I came to know him,
watching him talk "****" about Cin and I stuck up for her and of course I
became her bigot buddy after that.

That's what you get for being an American and therefore a terrorist.

--
-slunky
Old October 27th 07, 01:07 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
BoredToTears

On 26 Oct, 22:59, slunky wrote:
Get your own Rowland today! He's like a eurotrash cabbage patch kid.
You'll love the stereotypical anti-American antics!

--
-slunky

Anyone who disagrees with Rowly is automatically treated to an essay,
relevant or not. And if you're from the US you're obviously a bigot, a
racist and more than likely mentally challenged. He's also got a wee
pal who, on any particular day (any particular hour), either loves him
or hates him and is even less rational than he is.

Old October 27th 07, 01:09 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
the_dawggie

slunky wrote:
_/ Jane wrote \_
Oh Cin is well aware of the abusive Rowland, that's how I came to know him,
watching him talk "****" about Cin and I stuck up for her and of course I
became her bigot buddy after that.

That's what you get for being an American and therefore a terrorist.

I just watched the music video "Dear Mr President" by the band "Pink"
It raised some interesting issues.
Old October 27th 07, 01:21 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
slunky

_/ the_dawggie wrote \_
I just watched the music video "Dear Mr President" by the band "Pink"
It raised some interesting issues.

I just watched the video to "Gimme More" by Britney Spears and same
thing!

--
-slunky
Old October 27th 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
e3b1

BoredToTears wrote:
On 26 Oct, 22:59, slunky wrote:
Get your own Rowland today! He's like a eurotrash cabbage patch kid.
You'll love the stereotypical anti-American antics!

--
-slunky

Anyone who disagrees with Rowly is automatically treated to an essay,
relevant or not. And if you're from the US you're obviously a bigot, a
racist and more than likely mentally challenged. He's also got a wee
pal who, on any particular day (any particular hour), either loves him
or hates him and is even less rational than he is.

Doesn't he think the Irish/Scots/Welsh etc are also lesser beings or
have i got that wrong?

He comes across as very bigoted.

Friend brings a friend. Shisha Girl Amateur Astronomy 0 March 2nd 06 02:30 AM
I need a friend Double-A Misc 0 December 18th 04 04:27 PM
An old friend Pete Lawrence UK Astronomy 11 November 16th 04 01:19 PM
An old friend... Pete Lawrence UK Astronomy 4 March 27th 04 07:44 AM
Sue a friend PennyPer Misc 0 July 18th 03 12:11 AM