kill all the stupid people

Old October 26th 07, 02:47 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default kill all the stupid people

Tim wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: gibbet (Rowland McDonnell) wrote:
:
: :Tim wrote:
: :
: : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : And so we see a demonstration of the effect. Stupid folks like Tim
: : think they're just as qualified to make decisions and choices as the
: : bright folks. Then as things get more and more screwed up as a
: : result, they blame the smart people for not stopping them...
: :
: : As stupid goes i'm decidely more qualifed to make choices and decisions
: : than an arrogant halfwit such as yourself.
: :
: : You are still struggling to aspire to clueless.
: :
: :Aye; but I suspect that he might have trouble with language of the
: :sophistication you employed.
: :
:
: Rather funny. Now go look elsewhere at how I characterized his
: response, which in your opinion is of such 'sophistication'.
:
: To be blunt, you're one step dumber than he is and he's a dumbass.
:
:
:I've had my run ins with Rowland in the past and probably will do in the
:future but he's most definitely not a dumbass.
:

Present evidence suggests otherwise.

:
:Rowland isn't at the back of the queue when it comes to the old grey matter.
:

I don't believe anyone said he was. Go read it again...

territory."
--G. Behn
Old October 26th 07, 03:04 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
%

"BradGuth" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 25, 9:02 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Oct 25, 8:46 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Oct 25, 8:24 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Oct 25, 3:12 pm, Ivan Marsh wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:20:31 +0000, BradGuth wrote:
"kill all the stupid people" will be mostly

accomplished
by
way of
simply rounding up and exterminating all of the usenet
anti-think-tank
naysayers that are mostly MI5/DHS/NSA/CIA spooks and

moles
as
acting
MIB or official infowar rusemasters (aka Zion Yids).

You are obviously in the placebo/control group.

(BTW: I'm watching you)

--
I told you this was going to happen.

Good for you, because it's about time that I was being

watched,
although it's kind of like being watched by a cage full of

monkeys
at
the local zoo, except that we're not allowed to feed those
monkeys.

BTW, I've used that 'I told you so' so damn often that

I've
warn
it
entirely out. I need a new and improved phrase that means

the
same
thing. Got any suggestions?
- Brad Guth -

everybody fight

Good grief, we're fighting already over Muslim oil. What's

next?
(Muslim yellowcake?)
- Brad Guth -

fox fur

That's not helping. I need something far better, as a good zinger

of
a phrase to replace "I told you so", that'll stick.
- Brad Guth -

then try this , now you're stuck , i told you so ,

You're not very good at this game, are you. How about; was I right,
or what! or 'did you learn anything?'
- Brad Guth -

i'm good enough at it to make you look bad

Old October 26th 07, 03:20 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Tim[_3_]

Poor Timmy. He just keeps self-inflicting...

snicker

Try harder little Freddy.That was a lame effort even by your simpleton
standards.

--
http://www.last.fm/listen/user/dyslimbic/loved
Old October 26th 07, 03:23 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Tim[_3_]

Fred J. McCall wrote:

:

I don't believe anyone said he was. Go read it again...

I did. You make stupid look like a PHD.Try harder. Exercise your other
brain cell.

--
http://www.last.fm/listen/user/dyslimbic/loved
Old October 26th 07, 03:41 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"%" wrote:
:
:"BradGuth" wrote in message
roups.com...
:
: You're not very good at this game, are you. How about; was I right,
: or what! or 'did you learn anything?'
:
:
:i'm good enough at it to make you look bad
:

This is not precisely something to brag about. You're talking about
the Guthball, after all. Nature beat you to making him look bad long
ago...

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old October 26th 07, 03:44 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Tim wrote:
:
:
: Poor Timmy. He just keeps self-inflicting...
:
: snicker
:
:
:Try harder little Freddy.That was a lame effort even by your simpleton
:standards.
:

You're really totally unaware of the background of the original 'A
Modest Proposal', aren't you?

Of course, you're not alone. Apparently so was the principal at the
school where the article that started this thread was published.

Now that you've made yourself look like a fool, perhaps you should
educate yourself?

Then you can spit out that hook....

-- Thomas Jefferson
Old October 26th 07, 03:45 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Tim wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: I don't believe anyone said he was. Go read it again...
:
:
:I did.
:

Yeah, but nobody with the sense God gave a goose pays any attention to
what you say...

territory."
--G. Behn
Old October 26th 07, 03:49 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Mally

"Tim" wrote in message

Poor Timmy. He just keeps self-inflicting...

snicker

Try harder little Freddy.That was a lame effort even by your simpleton
standards.

I do hate this X-posting business, but being as I don't know which newsgroup
people are posting from I have to go along with it.
My thoughts are that you two are beginning to sound very childish. Now I
know that you are probably not, but I feel the way you are going on,
benefits no-one, much less yourselves. Why not just call it a day now, and
points scored are equal.
I wish you both well,
--
Mal
Three fifths of the time or more, I am usually wrong.

Old October 26th 07, 04:38 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Tim wrote:

[snip]

I've had my run ins with Rowland in the past and probably will do in the
future but he's most definitely not a dumbass.

Chill, dude. Rule N: anyone coming out with `You're an idiot' insults
in an argument *for reasons other than humour, satire, sarcasm, or irony
etc* has lost by proving themselves to be much more stupid and ignorant
and childish than any adult worth respecting as a human being.

Rowland isn't at the back of the queue when it comes to the old grey matter.

I know that, and you know that; but this Fred eejit's impervious to
evidence or reason. The only thing to do it take the **** out of him in
absurd fashions until it stops being entertaining to do so, by which
time we can only hope that he's given up posting here because he just
doesn't fit in on account of being pond life.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address:
Sorry - the spam got to me
Old October 26th 07, 04:38 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Rowland McDonnell

Fred J. McCall wrote:

[snip]

To be blunt, you're one step dumber than he is and he's a dumbass.

giggle

Look at the silly man, mummy!

Rowland.