kill all the stupid people

Old October 26th 07, 04:28 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
%

Default kill all the stupid people

"Tim" wrote in message
Fred J. McCall wrote:
gibbet (Rowland McDonnell) wrote:

:Tim wrote:
:
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: And so we see a demonstration of the effect. Stupid folks like

Tim
: think they're just as qualified to make decisions and choices

as the
: bright folks. Then as things get more and more screwed up as a
: result, they blame the smart people for not stopping them...
:
: As stupid goes i'm decidely more qualifed to make choices and

decisions
: than an arrogant halfwit such as yourself.
:
: You are still struggling to aspire to clueless.
:
:Aye; but I suspect that he might have trouble with language of the
:sophistication you employed.
:

Rather funny. Now go look elsewhere at how I characterized his
response, which in your opinion is of such 'sophistication'.

To be blunt, you're one step dumber than he is and he's a dumbass.

I've had my run ins with Rowland in the past and probably will do in

the
future but he's most definitely not a dumbass.

Rowland isn't at the back of the queue when it comes to the old grey

matter.

--
http://www.last.fm/listen/user/dyslimbic/loved
http://fightaidsathome.scripps.edu/

fight

Old October 26th 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
slunky

_/ Rowland McDonnell wrote \_
But Britain /is/ superior. You seem to forget that this nation has been
around a long time. We've had our falls - many of them - after the
pride and now we're back up again - again.

It must suck to live somewhere where you have to continually reassure
yourself that you're superior.

--
-slunky
Old October 26th 07, 04:46 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
slunky

_/ Rowland McDonnell wrote \_
The USA has never had such a policy. In the early days, it was
interested in invading and annexing as much foreign territory as
possible (hence the abortive invasion of Canada that led to the burning
of Washington DC). And then there was the period after that, where the
deal was that the USA got to play with the Americas leaving the rest of
the world to its own devices.

So you've been involved in US politics since the revolution? You must be
pretty old, or is this all what you read somewhere?

Thomas Paine is generally credited with instilling the first
non-interventionist ideas into the American body politic; his work
Common Sense contains many arguments in favor of avoiding alliances.
These ideas introduced by Paine took such a firm foothold that the
Second Continental Congress struggled against forming an alliance with
France and only agreed to do so when it was apparent that the American
Revolutionary War could be won in no other manner.

George Washington's farewell address is often cited as laying the
foundation for a tradition of American non-interventionism:

"The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to domestic nations, is in
extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little
political connection as possible. Europe has a set of primary interests,
which to us have none, or a very remote relation. Hence she must be
engaged in frequent controversies the causes of which are essentially
foreign to our concerns. Hence, therefore, it must be unwise in us to
implicate ourselves, by artificial ties, in the ordinary vicissitudes of
her politics, or the ordinary combinations and collisions of her
friendships or enmities."

John Adams followed George Wahingtons ideas about non-interventionism by
avoiding a very relistic possibility of war with France. Many americans
were clamering for war and Adams refusal and persistence in seeking
negotiation would lead to his political rival Tomas Jefferson to take
the presidency in the next election.

President Thomas Jefferson extended Washington's ideas in his March 4,
1801 inaugural address: "peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all
nations, entangling alliances with none." Jefferson's phrase "entangling
alliances" is, incidentally, sometimes incorrectly attributed to
Washington.

In 1823, President James Monroe articulated what would come to be known
as the Monroe Doctrine, which some have interpreted as
non-interventionist in intent: "In the wars of the European powers, in
matters relating to themselves, we have never taken part, nor does it
comport with our policy, so to do. It is only when our rights are
invaded, or seriously menaced that we resent injuries, or make
preparations for our defense."

The United States' policy of non-intervention was maintained throughout
most of the 19th century. The first significant foreign intervention by
the US was the Spanish-American War, which saw the US occupy and control
the Philippines. Since this was the first take-over of non-contiguous
territory where people speak a different language, this is generally
considered the first colonial act of the US.

The time between the World Wars saw a resurgence in non-interventionism
in the United States. After the war broke out in Europe on September 1,
1939, such Americans as Charles Lindbergh, Gerald P. Nye and Rush D.
Holt prominently advocated U.S. neutrality. Groups like the America
First Committee tapped into the overwhelming desire of the American
people to remain out of this second European war, attracting hundreds of
thousands into its ranks. The committee came under increasing attacks by
newspaper editors of the day, many of whom supported stronger
intervention in the European war.

--
-slunky
Old October 26th 07, 04:46 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Oct 25, 8:24 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Oct 25, 3:12 pm, Ivan Marsh wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:20:31 +0000, BradGuth wrote:
"kill all the stupid people" will be mostly accomplished by way of
simply rounding up and exterminating all of the usenet

anti-think-tank
naysayers that are mostly MI5/DHS/NSA/CIA spooks and moles as

acting
MIB or official infowar rusemasters (aka Zion Yids).

You are obviously in the placebo/control group.

(BTW: I'm watching you)

--
I told you this was going to happen.

Good for you, because it's about time that I was being watched,
although it's kind of like being watched by a cage full of monkeys at
the local zoo, except that we're not allowed to feed those monkeys.

BTW, I've used that 'I told you so' so damn often that I've warn it
entirely out. I need a new and improved phrase that means the same
thing. Got any suggestions?
- Brad Guth -

everybody fight

Good grief, we're fighting already over Muslim oil. What's next?
(Muslim yellowcake?)
- Brad Guth -

Old October 26th 07, 04:58 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Oct 25, 8:46 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Oct 25, 8:24 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

That's not helping. I need something far better, as a good zinger of
a phrase to replace "I told you so", that'll stick.
- Brad Guth -

Old October 26th 07, 05:02 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
%

"BradGuth" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 25, 8:46 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Oct 25, 8:24 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

then try this , now you're stuck , i told you so ,

Old October 26th 07, 01:12 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Oct 25, 9:02 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Oct 25, 8:46 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Oct 25, 8:24 pm, "%" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

You're not very good at this game, are you. How about; was I right,
or what! or 'did you learn anything?'
- Brad Guth -

Old October 26th 07, 02:44 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Tim wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: Any time you want to spit that hook out, you just feel free,
: dumbass...
:
:
:Seeing as how you don't like stupid people how about you put
:your money where your mouth is and blow what little brains
:you have to smithereens.
:

Poor Timmy. He just keeps self-inflicting...

snicker

territory."
--G. Behn