KotM, UBS NOMINATIONS: Warhol

Old January 6th 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

Default KotM, UBS NOMINATIONS: Warhol

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

For his Saddam Hussein frothfest, his doom predictions, his threats,
and his anti-Semitic rants, I nominate Warhol for Kook of the Month,
Jan. 2007.

Seconds?

And for his screed addictions while replying to himself with
long-winded unreadable rants, I nominate Warhol for the Unibomber
Surprise Award, Jan. 2007.

Seconds?

In both cases I second.

--
Saucerhead lingo #137

"(we) whupped yer incredible arse bigtime" = "we were asked a lot of
unanswerable questions we decided to avoid answering and kept repeating the
same old discredited nonsense".

Old January 6th 07, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article . com,
"Double-A" wrote:

Always good for seconds, eh Phineas?

I hope you don't end up in the Galactic Kill File like Deco's last
sidekick Bruce!

Double-A

I think its hysterical that you AA accuse people of this when all you
ever do is hang around the frootbat anus waiting for another nugget of
pure nonsense to chew on.

Because what you're saying is a crap metaphor and has no analogy to reality.
Author: Phoney-ass Deco-Duck

Old January 6th 07, 08:18 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

For his Saddam Hussein frothfest, his doom predictions, his threats,
and his anti-Semitic rants, I nominate Warhol for Kook of the Month,
Jan. 2007.

Seconds?

And for his screed addictions while replying to himself with
long-winded unreadable rants, I nominate Warhol for the Unibomber
Surprise Award, Jan. 2007.

Seconds?

Puddleducky

In both cases I second.

nightbat

Denied ducky, technical disqualification, same type socks can't
submit nominations and vote for seconding, too foul lame. Officer Warhol
is a profound Earth Science Team Officer so try getting your other auk
clueless wranglers to do your silly talking to yourself dirty work.

stop alt.astronomy newsgroup laming,
the nightbat
Old January 6th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat

Denied ducky, technical disqualification, same type socks can't
submit nominations and vote for seconding, too foul lame. Officer Warhol
is a profound Earth Science Team Officer so try getting your other auk
clueless wranglers to do your silly talking to yourself dirty work.

stop alt.astronomy newsgroup laming,
the nightbat

Oh thats right, in your world EVERYONE is Art Deco isn't it ;-)

I'm Art Deco, and so is my wife!

Old January 6th 07, 08:52 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_5_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat

Denied ducky, technical disqualification, same type socks can't
submit nominations and vote for seconding, too foul lame. Officer Warhol
is a profound Earth Science Team Officer so try getting your other auk
clueless wranglers to do your silly talking to yourself dirty work.

stop alt.astronomy newsgroup laming,
the nightbat

Oh thats right, in your world EVERYONE is Art Deco isn't it ;-)

I'm Art Deco, and so is my wife!

Heh, we [tinw] are all Tim Hill.
Old January 6th 07, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article . com,
"Double-A" wrote:

Always good for seconds, eh Phineas?

I hope you don't end up in the Galactic Kill File like Deco's last
sidekick Bruce!

Double-A

I think its hysterical that you AA accuse people of this when all you
ever do is hang around the frootbat anus waiting for another nugget of
pure nonsense to chew on.

Sad really, cause from a cursory glance at your postings you may be the
most lucid of the lot. Of course, there is a phenomenally low baseline
amongst your number....

The amount of awards you guys have won singly and in toto is absolutely
astounding you know!

Old January 6th 07, 11:35 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Art Deco wrote:
Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat

Denied ducky, technical disqualification, same type socks can't
submit nominations and vote for seconding, too foul lame. Officer Warhol
is a profound Earth Science Team Officer so try getting your other auk
clueless wranglers to do your silly talking to yourself dirty work.

stop alt.astronomy newsgroup laming,
the nightbat

Oh thats right, in your world EVERYONE is Art Deco isn't it ;-)

I'm Art Deco, and so is my wife!

Heh, we [tinw] are all GAY!

Wrong, I'm the real Art Deco.

Art

Old January 7th 07, 12:41 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

nightbat

Denied ducky, technical disqualification, same type socks

can't
submit nominations and vote for seconding, too foul lame. Officer

Warhol
is a profound Earth Science Team Officer so try getting your other auk
clueless wranglers to do your silly talking to yourself dirty work.

stop alt.astronomy newsgroup laming,
the nightbat

Oh thats right, in your world EVERYONE is Art Deco isn't it ;-)

I'm Art Deco, and so is my wife!

Heh, we [tinw] are all GAY!

Wrong, I'm the real Art Deco.

Art

nightbat

Commander Double-A how many fake auk Art Deco's are there? They
net seem to be popping up all over now, oh the humanity! To even try to
claim his own wife is one and the same sock now that's low. The coffee
boys admit their gayness and then lame about it, please escort these
fakers to the Captain's stowfile.

carry on,
the nightbat

What an idea for an episode of the Jerry Springer Show:

The attack of the Fake Art Decos!

And have all these elderly guys chasing each other around the stage wearing
Depends diapers trying to fight each other,
pulling all their huge white SanFrancisco style mustaches, and gumming each
other on the legs.

Funny!

C.H.J.

Second call for nominations, summer 2006 alt.fan.art-bell awards and nominations so far Raving Misc 0 August 26th 06 07:38 AM
KotM NOMINATION Double-A Misc 12 April 16th 06 01:49 AM
KotM NOMINATION Raving Loonie Misc 1 April 15th 06 07:46 PM
KotM NOMINATION Art Deco Misc 11 April 15th 06 12:34 AM
Past KOTM winner? sock Astronomy Misc 3 April 15th 05 11:18 AM