The Age of the Universe is a Function of Time

Old November 25th 05, 02:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro

Default The Age of the Universe is a Function of Time

The Age of the Universe is a Function of Time

by Donald E. Simanek

Abstract:

Scientific estimates of the age of the earth and the universe show
a consistent tendency to increase at an increasing rate as time goes on.
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/cutting/ageuniv.htm

Old November 25th 05, 04:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro

"jonathan" wrote in message

The Age of the Universe is a Function of Time

Thank you Mr. Obvious.

George

Old November 25th 05, 05:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro

jonathan wrote
Scientific estimates of the age of the earth and the universe show
a consistent tendency to increase at an increasing rate as time goes on.
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/cutting/ageuniv.htm

The estimated age of scientists is increasingly estimated to be
increasing at a greater rate than the age of scientists estimating the
age of the universe.
This is conclusive proof that time is slowing down, that the universe is
accelerating, and we will all live longer (based on current estimates).
Can I have a Nobel prize please?

Denis
--
DT
change nospam: n o s p a m
Old November 25th 05, 11:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro

"CeeBee" wrote in message
2.165...
DT wrote in sci.astro:

Can I have a Nobel prize please?

My universe becomes smaller each day. It must be a function of my brain.

You the medal, I the money?

--
CeeBee

***The Place Where The Faith And The Flavour Meet***

When I was a small child, and lived in a farm house in rural Kentucky, I
remember the house as being this really huge place, with ceilings that were
so tall and really huge rooms. Imagine my surprise at going back to see
that old house when I became an adult, at how tiny it actually was, and how
cramped we must all have been when we lived there. That's relativity! :-)

George

Old November 26th 05, 02:05 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 04:03:43 GMT, "George"
wrote, in part:

"jonathan" wrote in message
. ..

The Age of the Universe is a Function of Time

Thank you Mr. Obvious.

Except that the derivative of the function isn't unity.

John Savard
http://www.quadibloc.com/index.html
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 26th 05, 03:05 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro

"George" wrote in message

"CeeBee" wrote in message
2.165...
DT wrote in sci.astro:

Can I have a Nobel prize please?

My universe becomes smaller each day. It must be a function of my brain.

You the medal, I the money?

--
CeeBee

***The Place Where The Faith And The Flavour Meet***

When I was a small child, and lived in a farm house in rural Kentucky, I
remember the house as being this really huge place, with ceilings that were
so tall and really huge rooms. Imagine my surprise at going back to see
that old house when I became an adult, at how tiny it actually was, and how
cramped we must all have been when we lived there. That's relativity! :-)

Nice try George, but you didn't get it and you know it.
Don't even trrry to pretend....reality truly is stranger than fiction!

Jonathan

George

Old November 26th 05, 03:06 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro

"CeeBee" wrote in message
2.165...
DT wrote in sci.astro:

Can I have a Nobel prize please?

My universe becomes smaller each day. It must be a function of my brain.

I'm just getting larger over time.

You the medal, I the money?

Old November 27th 05, 06:22 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro

"jonathan" wrote in message
. ..

"George" wrote in message
> [...]

"CeeBee" wrote in message
2.165...
DT wrote in sci.astro:

Can I have a Nobel prize please?

My universe becomes smaller each day. It must be a function of my
brain.

You the medal, I the money?

--
CeeBee

***The Place Where The Faith And The Flavour Meet***

When I was a small child, and lived in a farm house in rural Kentucky, I
remember the house as being this really huge place, with ceilings that
were
so tall and really huge rooms. Imagine my surprise at going back to see
that old house when I became an adult, at how tiny it actually was, and
how
cramped we must all have been when we lived there. That's relativity!
:-)

Nice try George, but you didn't get it and you know it.
Don't even trrry to pretend....reality truly is stranger than fiction!

Jonathan

And you are the strangest of them all.

George

Old November 27th 05, 06:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro

"jonathan" wrote in message
. ..

"CeeBee" wrote in message
2.165...
DT wrote in sci.astro:

Can I have a Nobel prize please?

My universe becomes smaller each day. It must be a function of my brain.

I'm just getting larger over time.

Must be from eating all that junk food when you get the munchies. Quit
smoking dope, and I bet you'll lose weight.

George

Old November 28th 05, 02:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro

"George" wrote in message
"jonathan" wrote in message

I'm just getting larger over time.

Must be from eating all that junk food when you get the munchies. Quit
smoking dope, and I bet you'll lose weight.

I knew it would happen sooner or later! This is the first thing
you've said to me that made any sense at all.

George