The Edge Of The Universe

Old February 8th 17, 08:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default The Edge Of The Universe

On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 11:40:02 AM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
HGW... DSc. wrote:

On 08/02/17 07:21, The Starmaker wrote:
Alan Folmsbee wrote:

Very simply, if your hand passes the wall, you have not yet reached the edge of the universe.

The edge of the universe is growing away from matter. When your body
puts its hand on the edge wall, the wall grows away, expanding at the
speed c. You would cause expansion of the edge away from you.

what is expanding the universe or space????

if i am at the edge of the universe placing my hand on the wall, it
means
the speed of light is not a problem to me.

'Nothing' has no edges.

--

There is nothing beyond the wall. I'm refering to within the wall..

that area of the room you are in called the universe.

Universe can not have an edge.Its energy goes with timespace curve.It relates to its twin universe.It all fits with my "Time Lapse Theory" TreBert
Old February 9th 17, 12:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

The http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier aka
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine alias
"Herbert Glazier" the
"reber g=emc^2" wrote exactly the Opposite a few days back...

Bert's senility... expressed by his stolen g=emc^2"
which means: _glazier exhibits micro cephalic cretinism_

ROTFLMAO

The Edge of the Universe? User Misc 30 October 18th 07 03:32 AM
The Edge of the Universe optidud Amateur Astronomy 33 July 31st 03 11:00 PM