What does mercury taste like?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 23rd 06, 12:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default What does mercury taste like?

Potential poisoning my ass, frootie!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 06:53:39 -0400, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

More stupidity from the stupid old fool, BEERTbrain! I have plenty of
mercury filllings with no effect.

Saul Levy

nightbat

Ha, ha, well now that explains allot Officer Bert, the slow
potential mercury poisoning over the years of poor desert Saul.

ponder on,
the nightbat

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 07:21:18 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

HJ No more mercury for filings, Mercury looks harmless. I use to play
with it as a kid. Best to keep in mind lead was used in most paints.
Today its costs thousands of bucks to be scraped away,and can not go to
a regular dump. Even the truck is air tight. Asbestos the same. We must
not forget cigarette smoke. Coal dust. Car exhorts Cheap
air-conditioning filters that do not kill deadly virus that live in the
system My company M&M uses a filter that kills 99% of this virus and
all bacteria. One of my better ideas Bert