Tomorrow!!

Old September 5th 07, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Tomorrow!!

"Tomorrow" On or for the next day after today. Or how about just the
next day after today I live for tomorrow,for i know I have few
tomorrows left Bert

Old September 6th 07, 07:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

"Tomorrow" On or for the next day after today. Or how about just the
next day after today I live for tomorrow,for i know I have few
tomorrows left Bert

Just for you, Bert...

the lyrics -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpAisYXFxGg