another what if?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6th 03, 04:56 PM
Zdenek Jizba

Default another what if?

What if governments have been aware of the
existence of Alien visitors (with bases on Phobos
and Eros). What if it is impossible to reveal that
knowledge because then the aliens would also
find out? What if there is an intensive inter
governmental effort to develop secret defenses
against the very remote likelihood of these Alien's
invasions?

Zdenek (Denny) Jizba

P.S.: If the objects on Eros and Phobos are
indeed alien artifacts, in my opinion they may
have been abandoned millions of years ago.

(For some background information on the sources
of these questions go to: http://groups.google.com/
and search for: jizba eros
By the way, the header "erotic images" is NOT
my doing. Someone else replaced my original
header for that thread.)