Earth's Core Got 160,000F Hotter Over Last 67Million Years

Old April 20th 12, 02:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
[email protected]

Default Earth's Core Got 160,000F Hotter Over Last 67Million Years

No need to worry that the Sun will become a red giant in 5 billion years . In 4 thousand years the Earth will be so radio active that a virus will not survive. Reality is we should be checking for radio dust as volcanoes are erupting as I type. One deep rooted eruption could do us in. We still have a chance. We must not stick our head in the sand. Not hard to think of what cause this temperature rise. TreBert