LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old April 12th 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

John Griffin (AKA anti-think-tank rusemaster),
Obviously you're from the Islamic/Taliban old-school, and as such you
don't believe in photographs or much less of having any look-see
through the hocus-pocus of optical or via whatever scientific
instruments that might rock your pathetic Koran of a sinking boat.
Whatever you do, in order to keep from turning yourself into a piller
of salt, for Christ sake don't look at any of those ESA Venus EXPRESS
images that'll only confirm that Venus is a mostly geothermal active
world, that has been losing far more heat than of what gets solar
contributed.

Imagine that, a newish Earth like planet that's got more easily
available green/renewable energy just from it's atmospheric
differentials than all of what this Earth and of our nasty moon is
worth. Gee whiz, I wonder what most any halfwit moron could possibly
do with all of that continually available energy, and of having such a
nifty surrounding atmospheric ocean of 65+kg/m3 buoyancy that's crystal
clear, relatively calm and retrograde, plus the 0.905 gravity factor to
boot. That plus having such extended seasons of daytime/nighttime
that'll make migrations via rigid airship easier and a whole lot more
rational than physics-101.

Venus is as always hot and thus somewhat nasty for a naked human,
especially nasty if you're so heathen snookered and thus so easily
dumbfounded. Unfortunately, being a certified mainstream status quo
bigot isn't going to save your sorry butt any more so than your actions
having supported our resident born-again pagan LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).
-
Brad Guth

Old April 12th 06, 10:13 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

'Froups corrected for relevancy

On 12 Apr 2006 08:00:48 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

Note: Guth is still attribution-challenged.

Name them, conspiracyboi. Provide evidence that your delusional
conspiracy exists, if you can pry your slurper away from the ko0k who
has to deny physical evidence because it conflicts with his religious
beliefs.

Bookman,
I've already been there and done that.

Where? Provide a link, ko0kboi.

The laws of physics proves that

The laws of physics don't "prove" that there is a "conspiracy,
nutball.

just about anything you'd care to argue that's related to those
supposed EVAs is so easily included in their being phony baloney, as in
bogus and otherwise nothing but LLPOF infomercial-science worthy.
Better images as obtained from Earth and of many others from satellite
(I'm including those of the official NASA/Apollo archives) are further
proof that we've not accomplished what we've been told. Not to mention
that there's still no freaking proof-tested R&D of any fly-by-rocket
lander available for the next round of efforts, and of no documentation
as to whatever supposedly existed before.

Accomplishing LL-1 is very doable and extremely important (even that's
better off than anything the USSR or Russia of today has accomplished
via manned mission), whereas going in for orbiting that nasty sucker is
about as damn risky, obviously spendy but otherwise technically doable
as it gets. Even low orbits of anything below 50 km has been downright
impossible to sustain without involving a great deal of reaction
thrusting and of having a set of powerful reaction wheels to boot. The
closer to the moon the more mascon affected things get (it's almost as
though our salty moon is semi-hollow and the shell is that of
representing a rather extremely uneven density).

Obviously tens of meters of fluffy moon dust, and/or that of large salt
deposits isn't offering very good density as compared to the
concentrations of iron, basalts and of the typically greater densities
of whatever contributed via impacting our once-upon-a-time icy
proto-moon that's likely accommodating massive geode pockets offering
little more than brine if not having crystallized into being hollow
cavern like environments.

Fantasy world he lives in? What, that the government lies about
everything, and NASA is part of the government, that is lying, and
he has seen through it?

- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

Here I'd thought that I was simply polishing upon what already existed.

Heh. Get back to us[tinu] when you manage to construct a coherent
sentence.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?

Old April 13th 06, 12:36 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Crazy "Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin (AKA anti-think-tank rusemaster),
Obviously you're from the Islamic/Taliban old-school, and as
such you don't believe in photographs or much less of having
any look-see through the hocus-pocus of optical or via
whatever scientific instruments that might rock your pathetic
Koran of a sinking boat.

Holy ****! We have driven Crazy Brad so far into his fantasyland
that we ought to be ashamed of ourselves. "Taliban"?!
BWAAAHAHAHA! "Koran"?! BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Crazy Brad sees
images of all those things in a picture of Venus's featureless
cloud cover--featureless like his mind.

This ****ing CRT in front of me is not that kind of scientific
instrument, airhead.

Whatever you do, in order to keep
from turning yourself into a piller of salt, for Christ sake
don't look at any of those ESA Venus EXPRESS images that'll
only confirm that Venus is a mostly geothermal active world,
that has been losing far more heat than of what gets solar
contributed.

Crazy Brad has a "vacation home" fantasyland near Venus as well
as his regular home near Earth.

Imagine that, a newish Earth like planet that's got more
easily available green/renewable energy just from it's
atmospheric differentials than all of what this Earth and of
our nasty moon is worth. Gee whiz, I wonder what most any
halfwit moron could possibly do with all of that continually
available energy, and of having such a nifty surrounding
atmospheric ocean of 65+kg/m3 buoyancy that's crystal clear,
relatively calm and retrograde, plus the 0.905 gravity factor
to boot. That plus having such extended seasons of
daytime/nighttime that'll make migrations via rigid airship
easier and a whole lot more rational than physics-101.

ROTMFFLMMFAO! Sure, Crazy Brad, all the energy associated with
Venus is just sitting there waiting for us to pop over and take
it. I truly wish you had the mental capacity to see how funny
that **** is.

Venus is as always hot and thus somewhat nasty for a naked
human, especially nasty if you're so heathen snookered and
thus so easily dumbfounded. Unfortunately, being a certified
mainstream status quo bigot isn't going to save your sorry
butt any more so than your actions having supported our
resident born-again pagan LLPOF warlord(GW Bush). -
Brad Guth

Spasmolalia strikes again. I especially liked your claim that
Venus might be hospitable to anyone who isn't heathen snookered.
Wait...that isn't quite right...what I especially liked most was
that you somehow saw support for President Bush in my comments
about your Venus and moon delusions. By the way...what exactly
constitutes heathen snookeredness?
Old April 13th 06, 03:29 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Spasmolalia strikes again. I especially liked your claim that
Venus might be hospitable to anyone who isn't heathen snookered.
Wait...that isn't quite right...what I especially liked most was
that you somehow saw support for President Bush in my comments
about your Venus and moon delusions. By the way...what exactly
constitutes heathen snookeredness?

And your technical expertise and subsequent constructive contribution
is??????????

Your actions are much like those actions of Hitler's Third Rich,
whereas your three-faced words are just silly words. Your actions and
lack of remorse are also similar to those of the Microsoft, Yahoo,
GOOGLE and CISCO mindset that'll knowing turn in Ann Frank to the Third
Reich so that their profits keep rolling in (isn't that Jewish, or
what?).

Thus we have John Griffin going postal once again. As usual
contributing absolutely nothing and otherwise only into the usual
topic/author stalking and bashing mode. What a perfectly good example
that I'm right about such folks as having been incest cloned into
becoming such good little brown-nosed minions of their Third Reich
(Skull and Bones) or bust mindset.

Your "heathen snookeredness" is just what happens to nice folks like
yourselves, that are so easily dumbfounded into believing whatever's of
fancy infomercial-science or infomercial-news and especially of
moderated to death infomercial-history. You folks will believe in
absolutely anything and everything that has your pagan NASA/Apollo
stamp of approval, with only the born-again likes of our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) as taking the lead point that you'll knowingly follow
and expect all other to follow that nasty sucker and of his vast army
of brown-nosed minions right off the nearest cliff.

Thus we have John Griffin going postal once again. As usual being his
usual naysay out of context and otherwise having contributed nothing to
the topic at hand, and otherwise only into the usual topic/author
stalking and bashing mode. What a good example that I'm right about
such folks as being incest cloned into good little brown-nosed minions
of their Third Reich. It's called follow the leader and summarily kill
off all the messengers that try to say otherwise.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 13th 06, 03:40 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

And once again, your technical expertise and subsequent constructive
contribution is???

Your actions are still much like those actions of Hitler's Third Rich,
whereas your three-faced words are just silly words. Your actions and
lack of remorse are also similar to those of the Microsoft, Yahoo,
GOOGLE and CISCO mindset that'll knowing turn in Ann Frank to the Third
Reich so that their profits keep rolling in (isn't that degree of
collaboration being sufficiently Jewish, or what?).

Thus we have our John Griffin that's as usual going postal once again.
As usual contributing absolutely nothing and otherwise only into the
Usenet sport of a topic/author stalking and bashing mode. What a
perfectly good example that I'm right about such folks as having been
incest cloned into becoming such good little brown-nosed minions of
their Third Reich (Skull and Bones) or bust mindset.

Your "heathen snookeredness" is just what happens to nice folks like
yourselves, that are so easily dumbfounded into believing whatever's of
fancy NOVA infomercial-science or infomercial-news and especially of
whatever's moderated to death of infomercial-history. You folks will
believe in absolutely anything and everything that has your pagan
NASA/Apollo stamp of approval, with only the born-again likes of our
resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) as taking the lead point that you'll
knowingly follow and expect of all others to follow that nasty sucker
and of his vast army of brown-nosed minions right off the nearest
cliff.

Thus we have our John Griffin going postal once again. As usual being
his usual buttology naysay out of context and otherwise having
contributed nothing to the topic at hand, and otherwise only into
receiving the usual applied talents of his topic/author stalking and
bashing mode. What a good example that I'm right about such folks as
being incest cloned into good little brown-nosed minions of their Third
Reich. It's called follow the leader and summarily kill off all the
messengers that try to say otherwise (especially if they're
Islamic/Muslim).
-
Brad Guth

Old April 13th 06, 03:57 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

tomcat,
In most cases, it'll take as much or more energy in order to extract
those raw elements for rocket fuel than of the subsequent energy
that'll be derived. And if time means anything, whereas the amount of
time required for this process of extracting such raw elements is
likely going to be what makes you quite dead long before having
obtained the first few kg.

The last time I'd checked; energy in = energy out X %Eff. And I
believe that you'll obviously have to somehow manage to live long
enough or it really doesn't matter, or does it?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 13th 06, 05:19 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

And once again, your technical expertise and subsequent
constructive contribution is???

Your actions are still much like those actions of Hitler's
Third Rich, whereas your three-faced words are just silly
words. Your actions and lack of remorse are also similar to
those of the Microsoft, Yahoo, GOOGLE and CISCO mindset
that'll knowing turn in Ann Frank to the Third Reich so that
their profits keep rolling in (isn't that degree of
collaboration being sufficiently Jewish, or what?).

Thus we have our John Griffin that's as usual going postal
once again. As usual contributing absolutely nothing and
otherwise only into the Usenet sport of a topic/author
stalking and bashing mode. What a perfectly good example that
I'm right about such folks as having been incest cloned into
becoming such good little brown-nosed minions of their Third
Reich (Skull and Bones) or bust mindset.

Your "heathen snookeredness" is just what happens to nice
folks like yourselves, that are so easily dumbfounded into
believing whatever's of fancy NOVA infomercial-science or
infomercial-news and especially of whatever's moderated to
death of infomercial-history. You folks will believe in
absolutely anything and everything that has your pagan
NASA/Apollo stamp of approval, with only the born-again likes
of our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) as taking the lead
point that you'll knowingly follow and expect of all others to
follow that nasty sucker and of his vast army of brown-nosed
minions right off the nearest cliff.

Thus we have our John Griffin going postal once again. As
usual being his usual buttology naysay out of context and
otherwise having contributed nothing to the topic at hand, and
otherwise only into receiving the usual applied talents of his
topic/author stalking and bashing mode. What a good example
that I'm right about such folks as being incest cloned into
good little brown-nosed minions of their Third Reich. It's
called follow the leader and summarily kill off all the
messengers that try to say otherwise (especially if they're
Islamic/Muslim).
-
Brad Guth

You had the germ of a good idea here--to improve that rant by
posting a variation. Unfortunately, you managed to make it even
more stupid than the first try. Of course, some degradation is
inevitable (because you're known to be getting more stupid by the
minute), but not that much.

Old April 14th 06, 12:12 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
tomcat,
In most cases, it'll take as much or more energy in order to extract
those raw elements for rocket fuel than of the subsequent energy
that'll be derived. And if time means anything, whereas the amount of
time required for this process of extracting such raw elements is
likely going to be what makes you quite dead long before having
obtained the first few kg.

The last time I'd checked; energy in = energy out X %Eff. And I
believe that you'll obviously have to somehow manage to live long
enough or it really doesn't matter, or does it?

It matters little if the energy in is greater than the energy out when
it comes to rocket fuel. The money is in the cargo, not in just
producing more energy for sale. A mining base camp can handle the
electroylsis and take months to prepare for a landing, then do a
refuel, and after a weeks R&R the crew will be on their way to Venus or
Uranus.

It will probably cost about $300,000 dollars a year to hire a miner,
but even that is cheap compared to the He-3, diamonds, gold, emeralds,
etc. that just lay around on planetary bodies. Send some dance hall
girls up to keep the miners company. It will be just like the old west
with Calminity Jane and Annie Oakly.

Ahh yes, it's . . . 'back to the future'.

tomcat

Old April 14th 06, 05:17 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

It matters little if the energy in is greater than the energy out when
it comes to rocket fuel. The money is in the cargo, not in just
producing more energy for sale.

tomcat,
But it does matter if you've spent your wad on a perpetrated cold-war
and upon the coming attraction of our trigger happy and otherwise LLPOF
Bush WW-III, and as such if you haven't the money and thus not the
initial resources as to obtaining such payloads is where the primary
argument hits that brick wall.

Without the benefit of China's LSE-CM/ISS, there's no other proven
and/or affordable method of safely nor much less efficiently extracting
said elements from our extremely nearby moon. Even if we had a
sufficient fleet of those Chinese commercial fly-by-rocket landers
that'll actually work, their cost and lethal aspects of operations per
payload tonne are going to suck most if not all of the profits, thus
energy upon our badly polluted and global warming Earth will still be
at more than $1/kwhr, and climbing.

It also somewhat matters if you're not going to live long enough to
benefit from such efforts.

Otherwise, I'd have to agree that the greater value of what's situated
upon and within our moon is more than likely worth the expenditures and
lives for our having to obtain such elements. Too bad that we're so
deeply invested into having caused so much terrestrial collateral
damage and carnage of the innocent. Too bad we haven't implemented the
composite wind, solar-stirling and PV alternatives that's been worth
obtaining a clean 25 kw per given m2 of installed tower footprint. Too
bad we're all of such a pathetic bunch of dumb and dumber morons that
are so greedy, arrogant and bigoted that we only know best how to be a
pagan brown-nosed minion on behalf of whatever your Skull and Bones
cult has in mind.

It will probably cost about $300,000 dollars a year to hire a miner,
but even that is cheap compared to the He-3, diamonds, gold, emeralds,
etc. that just lay around on planetary bodies. Send some dance hall
girls up to keep the miners company.

It will not cost us a tenth that amount if we select only the
terminally ill or of life-term inmates (as well as an option for death
row inmates that we'll not have to pay a red cent) as miners to the
moon. There are folks in Iraq that would rather pay to get transferred
to the moon, and we certainly have more than a sufficient number of
rich folks that haven't had a gram of respect nor remorse for humanity
or that of our environment, that would pay us $100 million per month
for the privilege of their being accommodated upon the moon.

So, the bulk of our workforce and of those visiting that are all going
to prematurely die (mostly from the inside out) anyway, are more than
likely offering another win-win for humanity as well as for the bottom
line of extracting whatever. We could even establish our very own
marrow bank for the task of accommodating the individual bone marrow of
those working the moon, so that if the price were right (such as taking
back all that we've paid a give worker), in which case the available
cash of their own bone marrow could be implanted once having been TBI
to near death and subsequently having returned home for there last
ditch effort as surviving to see another day.

Or, we could just utilize robotics.
-
Brad Guth