Mystery Pulsing Colored Night Lights

Old January 3rd 04, 04:10 AM
HenryK

Default Mystery Pulsing Colored Night Lights

If you are seeing strange lights in the night skies, you are not the only
one:

http://www.rense.com/general47/thund.htm

HenryK
~~~~~~

Old January 3rd 04, 12:09 PM
Richard Clark

If you are seeing strange lights in the night skies,
you are not the only one:
http://www.rense.com/general47/thund.htm

RC7: Well, let's see. Here's some excerpts from the article:

Benjamin Zellner, an astronomy professor at Georgia Southern University, said

strange light patterns from stars can often be attributed to dust and ice in
the atmosphere. The former NASA employee said a prism effect is often seen from
stars near the horizon.

RC7: The rainbow twinkling of the star Sirius in the east after sunset is most
notable at this time.

They are most visible from 9:30 to 10:30 p.m. in the eastern sky.
Also, according to the Mutual UFO Network, a nationwide non-profit research

group, identical reports are being filed from areas up and down the East Coast
about pulsating red, blue and green lights in the night sky.
"There's something [happening] on the Eastern Seaboard," said Tom Sheets,

state director of MUFON, Georgia. "What it is I don't know."

RC7: Sounds to me like increased coastal flights, including the "saucer" AWACs,
that you would expect during an elevated terror "threat" level.

RC7: We've been getting a lot of extra large round blips on our weather radar
in this area, approaching and departing from the International airport
southwest of Cincinnati. (The radar is made more sensitive to pick up light
snow this time of year. It was kinda spooky until I verified the flight
patterns from the airport.

The Mote around the Beam?
http://members.aol.com/RichClark7/read/mote.htm

Getting the Right Interpretation
http://members.aol.com/AVBibleTAB/av/interpre.htm

UFO Activities from Biblical Times (LONG TEXT) Kazmer Ujvarosy SETI 2 December 25th 03 07:33 PM
Lights Starlord Amateur Astronomy 19 November 19th 03 09:52 PM
A review of Star Hill Inn - Long, but worth reading if you plan togo someday Tom Rankin Amateur Astronomy 6 July 31st 03 12:19 PM