National Dept and M&M Don't Relate

Old March 4th 19, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default National Dept and M&M Don't Relate

#1 M&M has unlimated credit.#2USA has always been in the Red having Nixon,Annenberg,Kissenger,Bush and now Trump.Trump has added 2 trillion,and when he is done the wall will be 2 feet high and cost a trillion. Nice having Rick Scott in Washington.O Ya Bert
Old March 5th 19, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 1:03:04 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
#1 M&M has unlimated credit.#2USA has always been in the Red having Nixon,Annenberg,Kissenger,Bush and now Trump.Trump has added 2 trillion,and when he is done the wall will be 2 feet high and cost a trillion. Nice having Rick Scott in Washington.O Ya Bert

How long will it take me to burn $22 trillion? Will it add to global warming?If GOP Mafia was made to give back all it stole would that collapse the Swiss economy?I know Walter Annenberg stole 2 billion for 43 years WOW Bush toke a big chunk.Nixon too.Rick Scott used 1.7 billion he stole from medicare to buy his senate seat. We the people have no noice in USA its money that talks.My posting this has cost me my health ins.No pills for me,the GOP Mafia won't allow it.Yes I'm getting weaker each week. What I have been preaching is turned around by saying I;m a commie.You see it here.Bert
Old March 6th 19, 05:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why am I posting this, it's-making-me-cry-as-it-always-does".Bert

"6 Happy, Hopeful Jewish News Stories From A Crummy Week:
Read the full story in the __"The Forward"__ wherein it says:
"Don't be discouraged by SwineBert Glazier, the pervert Face-****ter
& the http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal", or by Bibi
Netanyahu and Michael Cohen and the LGBT right activists in Israel.
It was not the greatest week for Jewish news, given that SwineBert's
email address anagrams
to (reber_A._Hitler)

So, homo-Swinereber G=emc^2" , whose
"G=EMC^2" says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism", wrote:

"Why am I posting this, it's-making-me-cry-as-it-always-does".Bert

and that is so because the following holds true:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!se...MV%7Csort:date

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!se...rt%7Csort:date

and then there are those http://tinyurl.com/Tears-for-Einsteins-Misery
but still, crack-whore and hate-monger SwineBert keeps on posting
useless Juden-physik, and SwineBert yearns for fame by association.

But most of all, and worse, SwineBert being a hate-filled Bigot, SwineBert
is the cause, promoter & purveyor of Anti-Semitism, & SwineBert should
stop painting the Cigar-Store-Indian Graycloud & his M&M should produce

printed T-Shirts that say: __ "at least I am JEWISH". SwineBert. __ [1]

So, SwineBert, since you are a cause & purveyor of Anti-Semitism,
your T-Shirts [1] are not as effective as the commercially available

printed T-shirts that say: __ "at least I am NOT Jewish"__.

https://teemoonley.com/products/at-least-im-not-jewish-shirt?variant=19121993613381&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6_e G687T4AI

Hence, SwineBert, you are the ovious loser in the above T-shirt gig.
"Kicker is", http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent is
very different from Bert's phony, wrong & sanctimonious posts". Bert

Bert ended up as a self-anointed vagrant & as a homeless bum,
being alone in his Van with the bucket that he ****es & ****s into". Bert

"Best to remember" said SwineBert, who is the pervert Face-****ter &
the http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal". Bert said:
"I drove all good posters away. Friends too. Even my Family." Bert

"As I am typing" said SwineBert who cannot wait to brag about
Bert's life-time achievement which is SwineBert's Fetish to ****
into other posters mouth & say "open wide" like he
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg and

worse, SwineBert want to have posters murdered who laugh AT
SwineBert, so that the Necrophiliac SwineBert can **** onto their
graves, which proves that Glazier has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his
twisted, filthy mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",
"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert
______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---