Climate change could cause mass exodus by mid century

Old June 16th 16, 10:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
FredKartoffel

Default Climate change could cause mass exodus by mid century

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 4:49:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 5:43:55 PM UTC-4, FredKartoffel wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 4:15:41 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 5:01:05 PM UTC-4, FredKartoffel wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 3:52:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 4:32:35 PM UTC-4, FredKartoffel wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 3:19:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 4:08:19 PM UTC-4, FredKartoffel wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 2:52:35 PM UTC-5, wsne... wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 3:47:36 PM UTC-4, FredKartoffel wrote:

tripe deleted

Use your real name on this forum if you wish for your bull*** to be taken even halfway seriously, dumb****.

Tell me more about your degree in climate science. And what's your denier motive? To show everyone the extent of your ignorance?

Nobody likes a hypocrite, roland. (That IS your real name, isn't it?)

What's your motive for denying your responsibility for all the damage you do to the environment, roland? (That IS your real name, isn't it? Or is it slurp, poisonberry, or potato head... that last one is quite appropriate for you.)

An internet stalker you are. We all knew that already, another sign of a sociopath.

A few mouse clicks shows the name "Roland Christen" at the bottom of an old post that is now "authored" by "FredKartoffel." Not much "stalking" involved there.

Ah, so you do admit that you are a stalker, which is one sure sign of a sociopath.

1) Type "roland christen" in the search-for-topics box in google groups, sci.astro.amateur.

2) Find that name at the end of posts currently labelled "FredKartoffel."

3) That is not "stalking."

4) Stalking is peterson's pastime, except that he doesn't do it very well, and commits libel as a result.

5) Don't you make the same mistake (stalking and libel.)

6) Now run along.

I would never stalk anyone, unlike you.

I don't stalk.

I have no interest in stalking you or anyone else.

Neither have I.

Why do you feel the need to stalk me?

When did I do that?

Oh never mind, we all know.

No, "we" don't. (You are committing libel, BTW.)

Then what's your point in trying to "out" me? if not to stalk

Fred K.
Old June 16th 16, 11:06 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 5:59:00 PM UTC-4, FredKartoffel wrote:
[...]

Your name is NOT Fred K., according to the evidence. You are using that pseudonym to deface a newsgroup and to disparage others. Use your real name when doing such things, or just don't do such things.
Old June 16th 16, 11:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
FredKartoffel

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 12:35:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:

So it turns out that you are both a warmingista AND a sockpuppet.

What's a sockpuppet? Is that something you play with at bedtime?

By the way, I called it last year, Trump would be the GOP presidential nominee. I bet money on it. Turned out I was correct, no? So I called my senator Mark Kirk (R-Il). Talked to him last week about trade and stuff - should I vote for Trump or? He said vote for or. No way, he said, don't waste your vote on Trump, he won't be elected. Darn! there goes my second bet. He said put your money on Rubio - word to the wise.
Old June 16th 16, 11:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 6:24:34 PM UTC-4, roland wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 12:35:48 PM UTC-5, wsne... wrote:

So it turns out that you are both a warmingista AND a sockpuppet.

What's a sockpuppet? Is that something you play with at bedtime?

It's someone who pretends to be someone else, basically.

Earlier in this thread you posted under your "slurp" pseudonym then responded under your new "kartoffel" pseudonym:

"On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:31:03 AM UTC-5, wsne... wrote:
On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 3:05:42 PM UTC-4, SlurpieMcDoublegulp wrote:

slurp's post deleted

From now on, just provide a link rather than waste bandwidth and emit excessive CO2 with yet another of your insipid copy-and-paste "McArticles."

Yes massa. (bows)"

That amounts to sockpuppetry. Your street cred is now gone, roland.

Old June 17th 16, 09:58 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:31:38 PM UTC-4, peterson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:37:22 -0700 (PDT), wsnell01 wrote:

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 6:24:34 PM UTC-4, roland wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 12:35:48 PM UTC-5, wsne... wrote:

So it turns out that you are both a warmingista AND a sockpuppet.

What's a sockpuppet? Is that something you play with at bedtime?

It's someone who pretends to be someone else, basically.

Not quite.

Incorrect.

It's somebody who pretends to be someone else so as to take
multiple parts in a discussion, or to otherwise deceive.

And since the "handles" on roland's posts keep changing that is exactly what he is doing.

It's not simply using a pseudonym.

In roland's case it is simply using a pseudonym.

You're not using your real name, either.

There are those who know me and know my hotmail address. That is why it is so dangerous for you to commit libel.
Old June 17th 16, 01:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 01:58:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

In roland's case it is simply using a pseudonym.

Exactly. A pseudonym, not a sock puppet. There's no intent to deceive.
Old June 17th 16, 02:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Friday, June 17, 2016 at 1:58:07 PM UTC+1, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 01:58:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

In roland's case it is simply using a pseudonym.

Exactly. A pseudonym, not a sock puppet. There's no intent to deceive.

There is no fun in any of you and what comes across as dour and grave is really a lack of confidence when exposed to the creative side of astronomy that imaging and graphics now allow for and none of you can hide from.

Old June 17th 16, 05:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Friday, June 17, 2016 at 8:58:07 AM UTC-4, peterson wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 01:58:50 -0700 (PDT), wsnell01 wrote:

In roland's case it is simply using a pseudonym.

Exactly. A pseudonym, not a sock puppet. There's no intent to deceive.

We have here a situation where "roland" posted messages to a thread using TWO different names, first "Slurpie" and then "Fred" :

"On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 11:46:31 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 12:31:14 PM UTC-4, FredKartoffel wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 10:42:53 AM UTC-5, wsne... wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 11:33:46 AM UTC-4, SlurpieMcDoublegulp wrote:
On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 7:31:03 AM UTC-5, wsne... wrote:
On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 3:05:42 PM UTC-4, SlurpieMcDoublegulp wrote:

slurp's post deleted

From now on, just provide a link rather than waste bandwidth and emit excessive CO2 with yet another of your insipid copy-and-paste "McArticles."

Yes massa. (bows)

If you think AGW is a serious problem and yet still post your ****, then you are being a big hypocrite. But we all knew that anyway. You need to do your part. Following my instructions is a great first step.

You would make a great dictator, yessa massa. (bows)

potato-head, you're probably yet another hypocritical warmingista. Or maybe just a sockpuppet?"

"Yasah Massa (bows deeply to superior dictator)"

That qualifies as sockpuppetry.