'Buckyball' Molecules Discovered in Another Galaxy

Old October 28th 10, 07:14 AM posted to sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default 'Buckyball' Molecules Discovered in Another Galaxy

SPACE.com -- 'Buckyball' Molecules Discovered in Another Galaxy
"Astronomers using NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope found buckyballs —
little spheres in the shape of soccer balls made up of 60 linked carbon
atoms — throughout our Milky Way galaxy, in the space between stars and
around three dying stars. They also detected the molecules around a
fourth dying star in a nearby galaxy in staggering quantities —
equivalent in mass to about 15 Earth moons, researchers said. "
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...ry-101027.html
Old October 28th 10, 09:40 AM posted to sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics
Androcles[_33_]

"Yousuf Khan" wrote in message
| SPACE.com -- 'Buckyball' Molecules Discovered in Another Galaxy
| "Astronomers using NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope found buckyballs —
| little spheres in the shape of soccer balls made up of 60 linked carbon
| atoms — throughout our Milky Way galaxy, in the space between stars and
| around three dying stars. They also detected the molecules around a
| fourth dying star in a nearby galaxy in staggering quantities —
| equivalent in mass to about 15 Earth moons, researchers said. "

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...ry-101027.html

FOR ****'S SAKE!
A team of anthropologists led by researchers from the
University of Margate found fairies at the bottom of my
garden, scientists said.
Don't you think we can find our own impossible lying
drivel without you spoon-feeding it, Khan?

Old October 29th 10, 02:28 PM posted to sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics
bert

On Oct 28, 4:40*am, "Androcles"
wrote:
"Yousuf Khan" wrote in message

| SPACE.com -- 'Buckyball' Molecules Discovered in Another Galaxy
| "Astronomers using NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope found buckyballs —
| little spheres in the shape of soccer balls made up of 60 linked carbon
| atoms — throughout our Milky Way galaxy, in the space between stars and
| around three dying stars. They also detected the molecules around a
| fourth dying star in a nearby galaxy in staggering quantities —
| equivalent in mass to about 15 Earth moons, researchers said. "
|http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...space-life-che...

FOR ****'S SAKE!
A team of anthropologists led by researchers from the
University of Margate found fairies at the bottom of my
garden, scientists said.
Don't you think we can find our own impossible lying
drivel without you spoon-feeding it, Khan?

Aliens have seeded bucky balls through out the universe using comets
and meteors. Every where on Earth a comet or meteor has hit I predict
billions and billions of bucky balls will be found. They have a
message inside this strong cabon structure. Its message is "WE are
not alone" TreBert
Old November 1st 10, 11:26 PM posted to sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics
bert

On Oct 29, 9:28*am, bert wrote:
On Oct 28, 4:40*am, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Yousuf Khan" wrote in message

m...
| SPACE.com -- 'Buckyball' Molecules Discovered in Another Galaxy
| "Astronomers using NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope found buckyballs —
| little spheres in the shape of soccer balls made up of 60 linked carbon
| atoms — throughout our Milky Way galaxy, in the space between stars and
| around three dying stars. They also detected the molecules around a
| fourth dying star in a nearby galaxy in staggering quantities —
| equivalent in mass to about 15 Earth moons, researchers said. "
|http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...space-life-che....

FOR ****'S SAKE!
A team of anthropologists led by researchers from the
University of Margate found fairies at the bottom of my
garden, scientists said.
Don't you think we can find our own impossible lying
drivel without you spoon-feeding it, Khan?

Aliens have seeded bucky balls through out the universe using comets
and meteors. Every where on Earth a comet or meteor has hit I predict
billions and billions of bucky balls will be found. They have a
message inside this strong cabon structure. Its message is *"WE are
not alone" * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Carbon the hardest element,and soccer structure very strong begs this
question. Have we ever used a laser to cut a buckyball in half? If
so does it have a compressed hydrogen atom in it. TreBert
Old November 2nd 10, 01:15 AM posted to sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics
Ian Gay

bert wrote:

On Oct 29, 9:28Â*am, bert wrote:
On Oct 28, 4:40Â*am, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Yousuf Khan" wrote in message

m...
| SPACE.com -- 'Buckyball' Molecules Discovered in Another Galaxy
| "Astronomers using NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope found
| buckyballs — little spheres in the shape of soccer balls made up
| of 60 linked carbon atoms — throughout our Milky Way galaxy, in
| the space between stars and around three dying stars. They also
| detected the molecules around a fourth dying star in a nearby
| galaxy in staggering quantities — equivalent in mass to about 15
| Earth moons, researchers said. "

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...space-life-che...

FOR ****'S SAKE!
A team of anthropologists led by researchers from the
University of Margate found fairies at the bottom of my
garden, scientists said.
Don't you think we can find our own impossible lying
drivel without you spoon-feeding it, Khan?

Aliens have seeded bucky balls through out the universe using comets
and meteors. Every where on Earth a comet or meteor has hit I predict
billions and billions of bucky balls will be found. They have a
message inside this strong cabon structure. Its message is Â*"WE are
not alone" Â* TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Carbon the hardest element,and soccer structure very strong begs this
question. Have we ever used a laser to cut a buckyball in half? If
so does it have a compressed hydrogen atom in it. TreBert

Do you have a laser with a wavelength smaller than a buckyball?
--
*********** To reply by e-mail, make w single in address **************