The optimal atmospheric density

Old October 15th 10, 04:12 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science
Autymn D. C.

Default The optimal atmospheric density

On Oct 14, 10:18*am, (Wayne Throop) wrote:
: "Autymn D. C."
: Yes you are, and a libeller.
:
:http://dictionary.com/browse/trollWorld English Dictionary slang (
: intr ) computing to post deliberately inflammatory articles on an
: internet discussion board
:
: Slang Dictionary an internet user who sends inflammatory or
: provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a
: flame-war. *(As a fisherman trolls for an unsuspecting fish.) : Don't
: answer those silly messages. *Some troll is just looking for an
: argument.

What, you don't think deliberately and repeated correcting people's
vocabulary and grammar when it's been perfectly clear all along that
they disagree with you on what constitutes correctness, is inflamatory,
and highly likely to elicit negative responses and start arguments?

inflammatory
If they disagree they cannot and do not show anything for their
belief. I do not start flame wars or threads to bicker; I stop them.
Nobody talks back to me and wins.

( And no, "I'm right and they're wrong" doesn't change whether it's
* inflamatory and likely to provoke arguments. )

"I'm wriht and they're wrong."

-Aut
Old October 15th 10, 10:18 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science
Tratnana

Autymn D. C. wrote:

"I'm wriht and they're wrong."

You should copywright that phrase. Else a wight wight may coffle you on Wight.

--
"An overworked, weary woman, despondent and tired, is less responsive to her
master's touch; she does not squirm as well."
Old October 15th 10, 10:30 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science
Wayne Throop

:: ( And no, "I'm right and they're wrong" doesn't change whether it's
:: inflamatory and likely to provoke arguments. )

: "Autymn D. C."
: "I'm wriht and they're wrong."

Yet you claim not to be trolling?
Which claim is itself a troll, of course.

Wayne Throop http://sheol.org/throopw
Old October 16th 10, 02:00 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science
Autymn D. C.

On Oct 15, 2:30*pm, (Wayne Throop) wrote:
:: ( And no, "I'm right and they're wrong" doesn't change whether it's
:: * inflamatory and likely to provoke arguments. *)

: "Autymn D. C."
: "I'm wriht and they're wrong."

Yet you claim not to be trolling?
Which claim is itself a troll, of course.

Wayne Throop * *http://sheol.org/throopw

I don't see any arguments under my posts.
Old October 16th 10, 04:38 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science
Bill Snyder

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 06:00:59 -0700 (PDT), "Autymn D. C."
wrote:

On Oct 15, 2:30Â*pm, (Wayne Throop) wrote:
:: ( And no, "I'm right and they're wrong" doesn't change whether it's
:: Â* inflamatory and likely to provoke arguments. Â*)

: "Autymn D. C."
: "I'm wriht and they're wrong."

Yet you claim not to be trolling?
Which claim is itself a troll, of course.

Wayne Throop Â* Â*http://sheol.org/throopw

I don't see any arguments under my posts.

It's hard to "argue" with total incoherence; about all you can do
is point and laugh.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank]
Old October 16th 10, 09:31 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science
Erik Max Francis

Autymn D. C. wrote:
On Oct 15, 2:30 pm, (Wayne Throop) wrote:
:: ( And no, "I'm right and they're wrong" doesn't change whether it's
:: inflamatory and likely to provoke arguments. )

: "Autymn D. C."
: "I'm wriht and they're wrong."

Yet you claim not to be trolling?
Which claim is itself a troll, of course.

I don't see any arguments under my posts.

Neither can we, which is why no one is engaging you.

San Jose, CA, USA && 37 18 N 121 57 W && AIM/Y!M/Skype erikmaxfrancis
The price of eternal vigilance is indifference.
-- Marshall McLuhan
Old October 18th 10, 09:58 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science
Autymn D. C.

On Oct 16, 1:31*pm, Erik Max Francis wrote:
Autymn D. C. wrote:
On Oct 15, 2:30 pm, (Wayne Throop) wrote:
:: ( And no, "I'm right and they're wrong" doesn't change whether it's
:: * inflamatory and likely to provoke arguments. *)

: "Autymn D. C."
: "I'm wriht and they're wrong."

Yet you claim not to be trolling?
Which claim is itself a troll, of course.

I don't see any arguments under my posts.

Neither can we, which is why no one is engaging you.

So make some or go away.
Old October 18th 10, 10:02 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science
Autymn D. C.

wrote:
On Oct 15, 2:30*pm, (Wayne Throop) wrote:
:: ( And no, "I'm right and they're wrong" doesn't change whether it's
:: * inflamatory and likely to provoke arguments. *)

: "Autymn D. C."
: "I'm wriht and they're wrong."

Yet you claim not to be trolling?
Which claim is itself a troll, of course.

Wayne Throop * *http://sheol.org/throopw

I don't see any arguments under my posts.

It's hard to "argue" with total incoherence; about all you can do
is point and laugh.

Not soft to argue? What is incoherent about my posts? (Nothing.)
Rather of you, who writes "ce" but speaks "ss", how wickedly twisted
and deluded your world-mindset of speech and reckenth is.

-Aut
Old October 20th 10, 11:11 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science
Brian Davis

On Oct 18, 4:58*pm, "Autymn D. C." wrote:

I don't see any arguments under my posts.

Neither can we, which is why no one is engaging you.

So make some or go away.

Simply put, language is for communicating. The rest of us do it just
fine here... "poor" grammar, "poor" spelling, and all, Heck, we could
even do it in Rot13. Or as Yoda speaking, we can. If you think the
most important part of language is making sure it doesn't change,
grow, or evolve... well, please go see the French. And for crying out
loud, at least pick a language to "defend" that has a consistent
internal logic.

If you can make yourself understood by other easily - you are using
language correctly. If instead your best use of language is to try to
enforce rules that others don't understand... well, then at best you
are deluded as to how to communicate effectively. Which, seems to be
the case here.

--
Brian Davis
Old October 20th 10, 11:20 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science
Christian Weisgerber

Brian Davis wrote:

If you think the most important part of language is making sure
it doesn't change, grow, or evolve... well, please go see the French.

That is bull^H^H^H^Ha myth.

In fact, I'm willing to argue that French is currently evolving
more rapidly than English:

* In phonology, the vowel system is collapsing. In Metropolitan
French, the difference between close-mid and open-mid vowels is
disappearing fast, along with some other distinctions.

This isn't your boring Northern cities shift with vowels moving
around a bit; this is phonemes being squeezed out of existence.

* In syntax, French is moving toward polysynthetic verbs where all
those clitic pronouns and negation particles are becoming
incorporated into the verb, and what is traditionally analyzed
as dislocations and pronouns will eventually have to be treated
as freely movable subject and objects and a complex system of
verb prefixes that show multiple agreement:

le livre, je le lui donne, moi, à ton frère
= le livre jleluidonne moi à ton frère

Suddenly you are conjugating verbs so they show simultaneous
agreement with subject, direct object, and indirect object.

This is exciting, radical stuff.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber

The optimal atmospheric density Andrew Usher Astronomy Misc 55 October 12th 10 09:27 PM
Swedish optimal technology business franchising [email protected] Space Shuttle 1 January 26th 08 09:23 PM
Density Peter Johns Misc 0 April 6th 07 02:46 AM
Direct methods for optimal control mohamad Policy 0 January 3rd 05 07:18 AM
Direct methods for optimal control mohamad Technology 0 January 3rd 05 07:18 AM