Challenge to Randi and Associates, concerning Stan Fulham's accurateUFO prediction.

Old October 27th 10, 01:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro
vtcapo[_2_]

Default Challenge to Randi and Associates, concerning Stan Fulham's accurateUFO prediction.

I wasn’t able to post this to the Randi website, so I thought I’d go
straight to the horses mouth, and sent The Great Randi a personal
email:

I hear that the Naysayers in the Randi Forum are beside themselves
over the accurate prediction made by Stan Fulham. Furthermore, not
only was he accurate in making his prediction months in advance he was
able to make this prediction by receiving channeled information
through an individual who is accessing the Akashic Record.

Now Randi, wouldn’t you think that someone creating an elaborate hoax
to sell books would come up with a more believable explanation on how
he received his information? Like a government insider source that he
cannot reveal. The Akashic Record is so far from the main stream that
it would be dismissed outright (and it is) and lead to more ridicule.
Did that ever cross your forum members closed minds?

I suggest Randi and Associates take the Million Dollar Challenge and
prove Stan Fulham to be a Kook. I have already challenged sci.asto
and alt.astronomy NG’s but they are dumbfounded.

Of course you will provide your readers with facts to substantiate any
claims of Kookiness.

Waiting……..

RT
PS There are some of us who ARE in the know about the Akashic Record.
I’d start doing your homework.
Old October 27th 10, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro
vtcapo[_2_]

On Oct 27, 8:31*am, vtcapo wrote:
[...]

The Great Ones Reply:

Oh, I assure you that I'm quite familiar with the "Akashic Record."
How could anyone miss such a profound source of information?

I've no idea who Stan Fulham -- or the accessing "individual" -- is or
was. Strangely, I don't see either of them featured in news
stories...

Perhaps you'll favor me with a reference? I wouldn't want to miss an
opportunity to award the JREF prize, but I can't seem to find any
application on my list...!

James Randi

My Reply:

James you have no idea who Stan Fulham is? Let me bring you up to
date. He is a retired Canadian Air Force NORAD Officer who predicted
that on or about October 13, 2010, UFO’s would be sighted in mass over
major cities around the world. His prediction came true on said date
Oct 13th and stopped traffic in NYC. Other witnessed sightings
included, San Francisco, Moscow, Japan, Malaysia and all over China.

Gee Randi, I thought you would be up on something of this nature
considering it was an international incident, made news on ALL the
major networks and particularly because of the arcane way he went
about acquiring his information.

I think you need to peruse your website more often. Even your forum
was taken aback by his startling accuracy. The last thing I read on
your forum was that members were trying to find his birth certificate
to see if he was legit. I’d go tell them that while they’re at it if
they come across Obama’s, he’s looking for it.

You wouldn't be avoiding this incident would you?

RT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dfsj...eature=related

PS I’ll keep the NG's posted but don't expect much....
Old October 27th 10, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro
vtcapo[_2_]

On Oct 27, 11:52*am, vtcapo wrote:
On Oct 27, 8:31*am, vtcapo wrote:

[...]

Randi to me:

Gee, Rich, I thought you'd seen the explanation of that! Aren't you up
on these news items...?

Oh, I forgot! For you, these are all conspiracies from Outer Space to
confound us humans. I apologize for your need to avoid reality. And
I think it's a conspiracy to conceal President Obama's birth
certificate, too, of course. That a matter of prime importance, as we
all know. Cholera outbreaks, hungry children, AIDS victims, execution
of women in Moslem courtyards, all unimportant compared to the Real
News, right?

Hey, I recall that Uri Geller was a center of attention at one time,
and now he's a clown looking for attention. Or didn't you hear that
he's been shown as a conjuror...? Rich, you should really stay
informed on these matters! And Dreyfus was innocent, too... Or was
that a coverup, too...?

My Reply:

Mr. Randi,
You believe the balloon explanation? And I had high hopes for you.
Not really. You and your website are just like the media in offering
up disinformation.

As far as reality is concerned, you are still talking about Uri
Geller? How many decades ago was that? I am sure he has gotten over
you outing him but obviously you haven’t.

Cholera outbreaks, hungry children, AIDS victims, execution of women
in Moslem courtyards, Dreyfus? Are you running for office or
something? Most likely you suffer from ADD and just can’t stay on
topic without your Redline?

If you really took yourself seriously you would try to get the goods
on Stan Fulham and expose him as a con. Naysayers would love you for
it because back on sci.astro and alt.astronomy they need your help.

Maybe you can dip into that million prize money and do something
useful with it. Like paying some flat foot to do some real
investigating. Maybe you’ll learn something.

RT

PS Still waiting for you to answer my challenge. No one believes the
balloon story, why? Because New Yorkers do not stop or stay
transfixed for HOURS in broad day light, particularly during business
hours for BALLOONS. You’ re not from NYC, are you?
PPS And I haven’t even addressed the other cities….

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tandstill.html

I knew this would go nowhere......
Old October 28th 10, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro
vtcapo[_2_]

On Oct 27, 8:31*am, vtcapo wrote:

[...]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tted-Manhattan...

I knew this would go nowhere......

Randi to me:
Well, yes, I am from New York City, Rich, and I've even had crowds
there on Sixth Avenue, in Central Park, in Broadway theaters and out
in Queens gathered to see me... But you have the woo-woo fixation,
and facts don't mean much to you...

Fulham is just another nut case, one of hundreds!

'Bye... You're blocked as a bore...

My Reply:
The facts? Well don't keep them to yourself! Spit them out! Can you
prove that he is a nut case and all the predicted sightings (not just
NYC) are bogus? Do that and I will applaud you. But let's be real. If
you blocked me, it certainly wasn't for being a bore. How about,….
because I’m more like a bug bite that you wanna scratch but you know
if you do, it will only get worse.

RT
PS Still waiting.....

I knew this would not go far….
RT
Old October 29th 10, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Hagar[_3_]

"vtcapo" wrote in message
On Oct 27, 6:01 pm, vtcapo wrote:
On Oct 27, 11:52 am, vtcapo wrote:

Crappo, you're heading for the cliff with the other UFO lemmings ...
do me a favor ... get laid. If Babs can't do it any more, get yourself
a hooker or one of those fags from you youthful commune days ...
anything ... but relieve the pressure. You failed at teaching math,
you believe in UFOs ... what's next ... Scientology and self-flagellation ..
though that would be cool to watch, a moron whipping himself ...
Get well ... we need you for our amusement and right now, you're
ahead of the GuthBall in the "Moron Rankings". Keep up the
good work!!

Old October 29th 10, 04:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro
vtcapo[_2_]

On Oct 28, 8:12*pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"vtcapo" wrote in message

On Oct 27, 6:01 pm, vtcapo wrote:

On Oct 27, 11:52 am, vtcapo wrote:

Crappo, you're heading for the cliff with the other UFO lemmings ...
do me a favor ... get laid. *If Babs can't do it any more, get yourself
a hooker or one of those fags from you youthful commune days ...
anything ... but relieve the pressure. *You failed at teaching math,
you believe in UFOs ... what's next ... Scientology and self-flagellation ..
though that would be cool to watch, a moron whipping himself ...
Get well ... we need you for our amusement and right now, you're
ahead of the GuthBall in the "Moron Rankings". *Keep up the
good work!!

Does that mean Cujo will be giving me a Certificate?!!!! FOR JOY!....
I feel faint.........