Planets Jupiter and Selene

Old October 21st 10, 10:49 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Planets Jupiter and Selene

On 10/20/2010 1:39 PM, bert wrote:

Court was actually a waste of tax payers money (time too) No judge no
hearing. Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansell and Poke count sheriff Grady Judd
will delay and delay,untill they find away to kill me. They have
tried two times,and the third time they could manage it. Their two
attemps left me with bleeding uraine,and very hard for me to walk. I
use both walker and wheel chair now When they kill me they will
answer to no one.

Wow! This must be a HUGE story in your area.

Please send a link to the story. I mean, it
MUST have made the local paper......Right?

Old October 21st 10, 12:11 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy
bert

On Oct 21, 5:49*am, HVAC wrote:
On 10/20/2010 1:39 PM, bert wrote:

Court was actually a waste of tax payers money (time too) No judge no
hearing. Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansell and Poke count sheriff Grady Judd
will delay and delay,untill they find away to kill me. *They have
tried two times,and the third time they could manage it. Their two
attemps left me with bleeding uraine,and very hard for me to walk. I
use both walker and wheel chair now *When they kill me they will
answer to no one.

Wow! *This must be a HUGE story in your area.

Please send a link to the story. I mean, it
MUST have made the local paper......Right?

GOPer Mafia controls the nFlorida press. The press only prints what
they feel they want you to know. No Mafia name used in vain. That
proves that this is reality. TreBert
Old October 21st 10, 08:34 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 10/21/2010 4:11 AM, bert wrote:

Wow! This must be a HUGE story in your area.

Please send a link to the story. I mean, it
MUST have made the local paper......Right?

GOPer Mafia controls the nFlorida press. The press only prints what
they feel they want you to know. No Mafia name used in vain. That
proves that this is reality. TreBert

You just made the story up.

Liar.

--
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so" - Mark Twain
Old October 22nd 10, 05:55 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

My Dearest Harlow,

"HVAC" wrote in message...
On 10/20/2010 3:08 AM, Painius wrote:

Planets Jupiter and Selene (the Moon)...

What a pretentious cocksucker you are!

Your 8mm is showing.

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

PS - "Intuition will tell the thinking mind
where to look next." Jonas Salk
(poor Harlow has nowhere to look)

PPS - http://astro.painellsworth.net !
http://www.secretsgolden.com !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth !

Old October 22nd 10, 06:03 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default ​ Scott Andrew Ley, Tampa, FL

My Dearest Jeff,

JeffRelf.F-M.FM · • ✼@. wrote in message ...
You ( Paine Ellsworth ) are Scott Andrew Ley, Scotty Ley.

ebooksgolden.com/UseNet.html
secretsgolden.com
facebook.com/scotty.ley

You could walk to Patinha's apartment, she's that close.
maps.google.com/maps?q=zip+code+33684-2073

P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A

Scotty's a very good friend. Saved my life once.

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

Old October 22nd 10, 06:06 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

My Dearest Harlow,

"HVAC" wrote in message...
On 10/21/2010 4:11 AM, bert wrote:

GOPer Mafia controls the nFlorida press. The press only prints what
they feel they want you to know. No Mafia name used in vain. That
proves that this is reality. TreBert

You just made the story up.

Liar.

Nice PKB, Buttercup !

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

Old October 22nd 10, 06:08 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"bert" wrote in message...

Painius When the moon covers the Sun so perfectly is shows its big ang
just the right size and distance away. Our moon is just right as to
how it relates to Earth Its the only moon to do this. Painius a 'Rose
is a Rose" Calling the Moon "Selene" or listing it as a rock planet
does not make any difference. TreBert

So true, Bertster, sooo very true !

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

Old October 22nd 10, 06:33 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

My Dearest Brad,

"Brad Guth" wrote in message...
On Oct 20, 5:19 am, bert wrote:

Painius When the moon covers the Sun so perfectly is shows its big ang
just the right size and distance away. Our moon is just right as to
how it relates to Earth Its the only moon to do this. Painius a 'Rose
is a Rose" Calling the Moon "Selene" or listing it as a rock planet
does not make any difference. TreBert

Just like you've made no difference, but then 99.9999% of us are only
here because the other 0.00001% couldn't prevent our existence, but
they all wish we were gone so that they could have this whole planet
to themselves.

Our moon was a captured icy planetoid, just like Venus arrived hot and
many other items got captured by the sub-brown dwarf Jupiter, Saturn
and Uranus. But then you like to worship everything about the
mainstream status quo, so by all means have it your way.

Painius is mostly a mainstream parrot that enjoys a little outside
thinking, but then crawls back into his cozy failsafe mainstream box
and parrots on behalf of those that tell us what we can or can not
believe, just like you believe in pictures as long as you don't have
to actually interpret anything that isn't approved by the mainstream
gods that you worship.

btw; geode rocks come in all sizes, including those as large and
massive as 7.35e22 kg. You should know better about hollow stuff,
because there's even pictures showing lots of people standing inside
of them.

Since you don't really believe in utilizing technology, means that
99.9999999% of all other planets or moons are off limits to you. That
leaves you with one out of a billion, whereas with minimal applied
technology makes at least one out of every thousand worth while for
our Goldilocks, though most every one out of ten could actually be
extremely valuable and accessible to those of us thinking positive/
constructive thoughts.

~ BG

P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A

I jus' LUV it when you talk dirty !

Mostly Mainstream? Brad, it is my contention that the Doppler/
Fizeau effect beyond the distance where blue shifts and redshifts
are randomly equal give erroneous "observology" or whatever it
is you call it. That just means that the faraway redshifts are
probably illusions or spatial mirages that yield unreliable results.
Illusory faraway redshifts mean that the Universe is probably
NOT expanding. If the Universe is not expanding, then there
was NO Big Bang and NO need for dark energy.

Mostly Mainstream? I adhere to the Isaac Asimov contention
that the Moon is really a full-fledged planet in its own right.
And i consider dark matter to be space itself. Spatial properties
lead to my contention that space is an energy, a gravitational
energy that flows into matter and results in gravity.

"Mostly Mainstream" indeed. I will admit that i do like parrots,
though, as do most pirates. G AWWKKKHH !!!

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

Old October 24th 10, 11:02 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy
bert

On Oct 20, 6:08*am, "Painius" wrote:
Planets Jupiter and Selene (the Moon)...

Were they not *stunning* last night as they slowly crossed
our sky together?

Did you see how CLOSE together they were?

For me this is the strongest piece of evidence in favor of
Selene (the Moon) as a full-fledged planet in its own right.

Does the Moon go around our planet on Earth's equator?
NO ! *Satellites, true satellites that were evidently made in
the same time frame and the same area as their primary
planets, THESE go around their planets riding the equator.
NOT the Moon !

Jupiter and the Moon (planet Selene) both ride very near
the ECLIPTIC, that is, the flat plane of the Earth's orbit
around the Sun.

Check just about any table of parameters of planets and
satellites, and you will find that when it comes to the
"inclination" of a satellite, it is always given in degrees
from the primary planet's EQUATORIAL plane. *And all
"inclinations" of the planets (including dwarf planet Pluto)
are always shown in degrees from the ECLIPTIC plane.

Since planet Selene (the Moon) is so much closer to the
ecliptic than it is to Earth's equatorial plane, astronomer's
always list the Moon's "inclination" in degrees from the
ECLIPTIC plane, just like all the *other* planets !

Another reason they do this is because of the Moon's big
variation of its distance from Earth's equator, from 18 to
23 degrees. *The Moon's distance from the ecliptic is only
about 5 degrees !

This is why planets Jupiter and Selene can be so close in
the sky. *And this is also one of the strongest reasons to
consider Selene to be a full-fledged planet in its own
right !

Would you like to know more?...

*http://ebooksgolden.com/bb_Selene_toc.html

Enjoy !

Happy days *and*...
* *Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

PS - "Intuition will tell the thinking mind
* * * * where to look next." * * Jonas Salk

PPS -http://astro.painellsworth.net!
* * * * * *http://www.secretsgolden.com!
* * * * * * * * * *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth!

Painius Moons axial tilt to orbit is6.7 Orbital tilt to Earth's
equator 18.3. TreBert