More historical documents at Meadville Space Center

Old January 3rd 05, 04:24 AM

Default More historical documents at Meadville Space Center

Added several document relating to the Gemini and the Agena courtesy of
J Smith
http://www.ibiblio.org/mscorbit/document.php

Enjoy
Robert Conley

Old January 3rd 05, 01:50 PM
bob haller

More historical documents at Meadville Space Center

meadville???

Where is this space center physically located?
..
..
End the dangerous wasteful shuttle now before it kills any more astronauts....
Old January 3rd 05, 02:54 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , bob haller
writes
More historical documents at Meadville Space Center

meadville???

Where is this space center physically located?

Cyberspace? Yet another bookmark for my collection :-)

When are you going to format your sig properly?
--
What have they got to hide? Release the ESA Beagle 2 report.
Old January 3rd 05, 04:38 PM

It is the name I give to the group of people I work with on various
projects for Orbiter Sim http://www.orbitersim.com. Focusing on
historical spacecraft include developing "every switch will work" sims
of project mercury and project gemini. Mercury is very well developed
just awaiting the release of the new orbiter. Gemini will be the focus
in 2005.

Rob Conley
http://www.ibiblio.org/mscorbit

Old January 3rd 05, 11:27 PM
bob haller

It is the name I give to the group of people I work with on various
projects for Orbiter Sim http://www.orbitersim.com.

Oh thats fine, but rememberr theres probably a 1000 meadvilles across the US
and I thought I missed a museum

Thats why I asked, every now and then a NEW one turns up. When possible I visit
them
..
..
End the dangerous wasteful shuttle now before it kills any more astronauts....