All Tha Cosmic ENERGY is in the Quantum Realm I'm even proof of that

Old June 26th 14, 06:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default All Tha Cosmic ENERGY is in the Quantum Realm I'm even proof of that

All matter in our macro realm is proof of that. Making macro cosmic matter started with a BANG from the critical merging at one point of Quantum Energy This is all part of my "CRITCAL THEORY" We give this critical point THE BB All this fits as I put together TOE TreBert
Old June 26th 14, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:32:28 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
All matter in our macro realm is proof of that. Making macro cosmic matter started with a BANG from the critical merging at one point of Quantum Energy This is all part of my "CRITCAL THEORY" We give this critical point THE BB All this fits as I put together TOE TreBert

HAVAC You need more than help.You need a whole new life. Read your posts and get the picture TreBert
Old June 28th 14, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:32:28 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
All matter in our macro realm is proof of that. Making macro cosmic matter started with a BANG from the critical merging at one point of Quantum Energy This is all part of my "CRITCAL THEORY" We give this critical point THE BB All this fits as I put together TOE TreBert

After my toe fungus being miraculously cured, my toes are sore. Is there a theory for this?

Double-A

Old June 29th 14, 03:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:32:28 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
All matter in our macro realm is proof of that. Making macro cosmic matter started with a BANG from the critical merging at one point of Quantum Energy This is all part of my "CRITCAL THEORY" We give this critical point THE BB All this fits as I put together TOE TreBert

AA CHECK OUT BLOOD SUGAR. SORE TOES NOT GOOD .WALKING IS BIG PART OF BEING ALIVE. TREBERT
Old June 29th 14, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, June 29, 2014 7:41:03 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:32:28 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

All matter in our macro realm is proof of that. Making macro cosmic matter started with a BANG from the critical merging at one point of Quantum Energy This is all part of my "CRITCAL THEORY" We give this critical point THE BB All this fits as I put together TOE TreBert

AA CHECK OUT BLOOD SUGAR. SORE TOES NOT GOOD .WALKING IS BIG PART OF BEING ALIVE. TREBERT

Diabetic toes are supposed to be numb or tingling.

Double-A