You meet the nicest people on a Honda - NOT!!

Old October 19th 03, 06:41 PM
Neil Morley

Default You meet the nicest people on a Honda - NOT!!

Well not really, especially when the parts are so damned hard to locate!

Thanks for all the help so far, and look forward to better and more
predicable handling after the MOT. It really was a death trap, even though
I've ridden some dodgy stuff in my time (hire bicycles in Spain come to
mind!)

Nice article on the Moby vs Flandria! I agree with your sentiments on long
distance riding with that rigid rear end. Your Philips Panda rates highly
on the comfort / performance stakes. The Corvette is OK between 20 and 25
mph then it starts to vibrate like hell!

Will be in touch.

Neil.

Old October 19th 03, 06:47 PM
Neil Morley

Posted wrongly as NG sci.astro.amateur ended up in header rather than
intended recipient - my mistake - sorry.