Shuttle where are we going ?

Old May 21st 04, 12:36 AM
bob haller

Default Shuttle where are we going ?

As has been pointed out to you before, dates for the retirement of these
systems have been announced. The points are defined.

yeah ISS just about the date its complete. Shuttle retirement will drag a lot.
as is theres no way to finish the station by 2010 espically if any more delays
occur.

new troubles can show up at any time.

NASA has no real motivation to retire the shuttle given the job loss that will
occur at that time

I shall consider how much I think of your posts.Done.

Hey I am not motivated by anything but interest in the space station
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Old May 21st 04, 04:48 AM
Scott Hedrick

"rk" wrote in message
bob haller wrote:

I shall consider how much I think of your posts.Done.

Hey I am not motivated by anything but interest in the space station

So, have you written in about your safety concerns and your solutions?

Heck, he hasn't even been able to tell us whether or not he did any research
on shuttle failure modes before he started posting about them. Never mind
the research- he can't even tell us if he did any. It's not that hard a
question, but it seems to be beyond him.

For some strange reason, Bobbie seems to think that emulating Stuffie is a
worthwhile goal. But then, what can you expect from a copy boy? Killfiling
him is the best thing to do for the newsgroup.