More Fodder for the 9/11 Conspiracy

Old September 14th 17, 03:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default More Fodder for the 9/11 Conspiracy

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

Naaaa, I don't really believe that Bush family planted all the stories.
....They pay people to do it for them.

Now why don't you spend your time constructively and watch the video
about the truth of 9/11

The New Pearl Harbor -- Best 911 Documentary - Full Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgYNPaO1rNY

*** There is another sect of doofi who are just as convinced that
their way is the only path to the truth ... instead of a YouTube
clip they have a rag called the Bible ... equally fictional, lame
and downright boring and an insult to anyone with a technical
mind. That should explain why your half-a-brain is such an easy
target.

What the hell do you bring bibles into this for ?
I walked away from organized religions years ago, and do not even
consider myself an atheist, as I really don't even have enough interest
for that. So if you want an argument about religion, try a mosque.and
draw naked pictures of muhhhhhammmmed(may he be praised) on the walls

*** You walked away from organized religion just to substitute it
with another affliction, namely the fictional "Deep State" threat
and the moronic "Inside Job" theory.
There is no such thing as "not enough interest to be an Atheist".
A person who does not speed on the freeway is not a non-speeder,
any more than healthy person is a non-cancer patient.
If you don't believe in any religion, by default you are an Atheist.
You don't have to take a test, you don't have to make any
commitments and best of all, you get to sleep in in Sunday
morning.

Wrong again, Seewage Lagoon Breath

An athiesr does not believe there is a god.
Not having anything to do with organized religion does not preclude a
possibility that some supreme deity exists.
.....I just don't have to pay for it.

Old September 14th 17, 06:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

*** Just for you, numbnutz (or whatever the femme equivalent is):
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/d...eist?q=Atheist
Perhaps you should pull your noggin out of your butt.
I am an Atheist. There is no God, no Superior being (barring
advanced Alien intelligence) and there are no miracles.
Evolution triumphs over ignorance and superstition.

Old September 14th 17, 06:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I knew it. .....That you worship G.W. as a deity.

Watch the video, and if you want to have a serious discussion about any
part of it I'll debate you
Until then, you are just a waste of my time, and the oxygen on earth.

*** Just like I won't waste my time arguing the existence of God
with my born-again wife, I won't waste my time arguing with a
hateful dummy with half a brain as to the integrity of one GWB
or Dick Cheney or your mental fixation with 9/11 being an inside
job. You already have two demerits, one, you're a female, which
restricts the functionality of your brain, namely the part responsible
for sound reasoning. Secondly, you are genetically miswired.
Your little documentary is fiction. Hollywood has made a career
out of creating such drivel, which the brainless masses accept,
without qualifications, as the gospel. Seems you fell for it as well.
I held you to be smarter than that ... alas ... I was wrong.

What I don;t understand is why you are so ANGRY that I discuss G.W and
Cheney
As I thought you didn't like the gays ?

And we know that gay guys like find older rich guys to take them in
hand and buy them things.
Like Cheney became a suger daddy to G.W, and kept him protected.
in exchange for the occasional B.J . and games of hide the soap in the
oval office showers.

*** Thanks for once again displaying what a moron you really are. Both
GW and Cheney were very successful business people in a variety of
ventures. But your hatred for them has obviously dimmed your capacity
to accept the facts. Nobody serves two terms as POTUS if they are as
mentally limited as you would like me to believe. Both have contributed
more to society than you could ever dream of matching and both are
more intelligent and decent than you could ever hope to be, To implicate
them as Gay is the avenue Liberals take when nothing else sticks.
You are a sorry excuse of a human being ...

Hey,....did I say it was bad the Cheney and G.W were butt budies ?
I just don't understand why you would be getting your panties in a knot over
that.
......Unless you have more than just a casual man crush on G.W.
Did you date him ?
Do you still hope to date him ?

*** As I said ... when you Liberals are backed up against a wall, you
simply sling ****, hoping some of it will stick. Nice try.
At least the true YOU has been revealed.
Put on your pink Pussy hat and crawl back under your GLBTQ rock.

Old September 14th 17, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

Sorry, I never bought a pussy hat.
Nor am I even welcome in any liberal gatherings, or even lgbt organizations.
because of my relatively conservative views.

But geez,....I really expected a better response from you that to just call
me a "Liberal" bacause I dare speak out about corrupt politicians. Who are
gay.

Now calm down, take your A.D.D medication, and try to watch the video about
9/11. Even if it is about 5 hours long, and you get easily distracted after
5 monutes.
You can still watch it in sections, and learn something

Old September 14th 17, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

Sorry, I never bought a pussy hat.
Nor am I even welcome in any liberal gatherings, or even lgbt organizations.
because of my relatively conservative views.

*** If you don't own a pink va-jayjay hat, you should buy one. In fact
all obnoxious c#@*s should be forced to wear one for easy identification
and avoidance.

But geez,....I really expected a better response from you that to just call
me a "Liberal" bacause I dare speak out about corrupt politicians. Who are
gay.

*** And you know how that GWB and Cheney are gay ??? from the same
source as your worthless documentary, or perhaps the Warren Commission ??
Or could it he your chromosome challenged imagination gone ape**** again ...

Now calm down, take your A.D.D medication, and try to watch the video about
9/11. Even if it is about 5 hours long, and you get easily distracted after
5 monutes.

***WTF is a "monute" ???

You can still watch it in sections, and learn something

*** Or I could read the Bible and learn how brain washing was done in the
old days ...

Link snipped for total lack of interest in fictitious subject matter.

Old September 15th 17, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

[...]

.....Or you could read the offical 9/11 report to find out how the
brainwashing is done NOW
What am i thinking,....that would take you a lot longer than just watching a
video. So you will just have to rely on having CNN think for you and just
tell you what you decided.

Old September 15th 17, 04:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

[...]

*** CNN yet ... now that's an insult, Bast ... but that's the Liberals' MO
spread lies and see what sticks ... well done, oh brainwashed one ...

Old September 15th 17, 04:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

[...]

***Hagar has a pussy hat. It was once road kill.

Old September 15th 17, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

[...]

I'm more inclined to believe Hagars "pussy" hat, came from a resident now at
his local morgue.
And he kept saying " it has to put on the lotion or it gets the hose again".

Old September 16th 17, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

So you ARE open to the option that there is superior alien intelligence ?
Not from this earth but from the sky, with advanced knowledge and abilities
to perform tasks that seem impossible.
Isn't that the very definition of a GOD ?

And how do you know a ship didn't come to earth years ago, and the occupants
became the gods we speak of today ?
Maybe the Von Daniken "Chariots of the Gods" book and followers or the
movie "The gods must be crazy" are on the right track.

Oh oh....You may not be an athiest after all.