More Fodder for the 9/11 Conspiracy

Old September 11th 17, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default More Fodder for the 9/11 Conspiracy

A wet-dream come true for Bast, the resident "L"
queen, who should get her/its jollies over this one:

https://boblivingstonletter.com/aler...-lost-edition/

What they forget to tell you is that:

1) The real GOP haters will insist that GWB is the
dumbest MoFo that ever walked the Earth, was a
drunk and a Coke head, and his daddy bought him
the diplomas from Yale and Harvard. Nobody has
yet explained how such a doofus could successfully
pilot a military fighter jet.

2) Bush took over the W.H. in March, 9/11 happened
in September, a mere 6 months later.

3) Even if it is was an inside job, the Government,
even the "Deep State" section (whatever that is)
does not move that fast, setting up such a monumental
operation without a single should taking notice of such
activities.

4) The reason for this proclaimed "Inside Job" was
never really given ... if is was Iraq's oil supply, we all
know how that didn't work out as supposedly planned.
If it was to sow discord among the Arabs ... that existed
long before 9/11.

5) Perhaps they can somehow make the Jews culpable
for it ...

Old September 11th 17, 07:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
A wet-dream come true for Bast, the resident "L"
queen, who should get her/its jollies over this one:

https://boblivingstonletter.com/aler...-lost-edition/

What they forget to tell you is that:

1) The real GOP haters will insist that GWB is the
dumbest MoFo that ever walked the Earth, was a
drunk and a Coke head, and his daddy bought him
the diplomas from Yale and Harvard. Nobody has
yet explained how such a doofus could successfully
pilot a military fighter jet.

Who saying Bushie could fly a jet ???

Ever heard of Honorary Degrees from colleges ?
They may say someone who might have made a sizable charitable donation to a
school has a degree, but it doesn't make them any smarter.
The military bestows honorary ranks the same way. But the paper doesn't mean
they will give you the keys to a plane.

2) Bush took over the W.H. in March, 9/11 happened
in September, a mere 6 months later.

Well ya,.....they did have to wait until their puppet was in office.

3) Even if it is was an inside job, the Government,
even the "Deep State" section (whatever that is)
does not move that fast, setting up such a monumental
operation without a single should taking notice of such
activities.

They didn't need that much time.
Just long enough to set up a diversionary "military excercise" where planes
were sent all over North America, and fake radar blips were keeping the
flight controllers and pilots attention diverted

4) The reason for this proclaimed "Inside Job" was
never really given ... if is was Iraq's oil supply, we all
know how that didn't work out as supposedly planned.
If it was to sow discord among the Arabs ... that existed
long before 9/11.

MONEY !!!! Follow the money.
The day before Rumsfeld announced to the press that trillions of dollars
were missing from the Pentagon.
As well as all the scams like Enron were being investigated and all the
records were in the government office in WTC 7
Even

A few explosions and , OOPS,....no more records,....and we will never be
able to find out where that money went

And even Larry Silverstein got hundreds of billions to rebuildd the towers
that would have cost him even more to keep because they were filed with
asbestos insulation that he had to have removed.

5) Perhaps they can somehow make the Jews culpable
for it ...

You think maybe "Silverstein" is a name that already dealt with that.

Now put your feet up open a nice cold one and watch this movie.

The New Pearl Harbor -- Best 911 Documentary - Full Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgYNPaO1rNY

Old September 11th 17, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

*** I can conclude that you belong to that portion of the
population which, even if absolute proof to the contrary
were presented, would swear to your dying day that it
was Bush's fault.
Reminds me of the Climate Change freaks, who have a
similar mental makeup and are not one bit deterred by
the fact that the Polar Bear population has more than
doubled over the past 40 years or that 10 times as
many people froze to death than succumbed to heat
exhaustion in the past 100 years.

So, you're still sticking to the story that your sister
perished in the WTC collapse ??? Of course, you
could always claim you misspoke or we misunderstood
your out and out lie ....
Old September 11th 17, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

*** I can conclude that you belong to that portion of the
population which, even if absolute proof to the contrary
were presented, would swear to your dying day that it
was Bush's fault.
Reminds me of the Climate Change freaks, who have a
similar mental makeup and are not one bit deterred by
the fact that the Polar Bear population has more than
doubled over the past 40 years or that 10 times as
many people froze to death than succumbed to heat
exhaustion in the past 100 years.

So, you're still sticking to the story that your sister
perished in the WTC collapse ??? Of course, you
could always claim you misspoke or we misunderstood
your out and out lie ....

I don't have to change my story. Especially not for a blindered moron like
you.

But maybe you should have watched that video
The New Pearl Harbor -- Best 911 Documentary - Full Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgYNPaO1rNY

Or are you afraid to find out how well the media and government played you,
as a fool.
However if you want to live in denial, go right ahead. And then don't bitch
about how everything has deteriorated ever since that day , 16 years ago

When the truth is finally revealed to you.....people like you will still
deny it.
Just like Democrats who still believe that Hitlery is honorable and a
national hero.

Old September 12th 17, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I don't have to change my story. Especially not for a blindered moron like
you.

But maybe you should have watched that video
The New Pearl Harbor -- Best 911 Documentary - Full Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgYNPaO1rNY

Or are you afraid to find out how well the media and government played you,
as a fool.
However if you want to live in denial, go right ahead. And then don't bitch
about how everything has deteriorated ever since that day , 16 years ago

When the truth is finally revealed to you.....people like you will still
deny it.
Just like Democrats who still believe that Hitlery is honorable and a
national hero.

*** I won't watch that film for the same reason I didn't see Al Gore's
drivel piece of "A Convenient Lie". Hey, it's your religion and I now
know why you would die for your version of 9/11 ... 72 virgins ???

Old September 12th 17, 01:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

[...]

The video I suggested can hardly be compared to an al gore emmy nominee.
It is five hours long though as it goes into actual FACTS.

That you won't view it but already dismiss it as total fiction, is a bit
telling about you.

Hey, I know Scientolgy, as you keep pointing out.
I read their bible "Dianetics".
Not because I was a member of the cult. But that I looked at all they had to
offer before I decided for myself that Scientologists were going to have to
get along without having me in their membership.
Never be afraid of looking at ALL the facts before you dismiss something as
"garbage".

You don't have to watch the video all at once.
And it's best if you watch it in pieces to have time to let the facts sink
in. And try to disprove each one individually if you want to try.
......But you won't be able to.

Old September 12th 17, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 11:33:33 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Who saying Bushie could fly a jet ???

Lots and lots of people. This is really not up for debate...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...h-record_x.htm

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ard-byron-york

"Bush joined in May 1968. He went through six weeks of basic training–a full-time job–at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Tex. Then he underwent 53 weeks of flight training–again, full time–at Moody Air Force Base in Valdosta, Ga. Then he underwent 21 weeks of fighter interceptor training–full time–at Ellington Air Force Base in Houston. Counting other, shorter, postings in between, by the end of his training period Bush had served two years on active duty. Certified to fly the F-102 fighter plane, Bush then began a period of frequent–usually weekly–flying. The F-102 was designed to shoot down other fighter planes, and the missions Bush flew were training flights, mostly over the Gulf of Mexico and often at night, in which pilots took turns being the predator and the prey.”If you’re going to practice how to shoot down another airplane, then you have to have another airplane up there to work on,” recalls retired Col. William Campenni, who flew with Bush in 1970 and 1971. “He’d be the target for the first half of the mission, and then we’d switch.” During that period Bush’s superiors gave him consistently high ratings as a pilot. “Lt. Bush is an exceptional fighter interceptor pilot and officer,” wrote one in a 1972 evaluation. Another evaluation, in 1971, called Bush “an exceptionally fine young officer and pilot” who “continually flies intercept missions with the unit to increase his proficiency even further.” And a third rating, in 1970, said Bush “clearly stands out as a top notch fighter interceptor pilot” and was also “a natural leader whom his contemporaries look to for leadership.”
Old September 12th 17, 02:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
[...]

That Bush family money pays for a lot of pretty articles in the fake news
media , doesn't it.
How much are you making for this post ?

Old September 12th 17, 02:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

*** I have, to some degree or other, brought all of these facts
to the attention of the Nay-Sayers. It seems they are very much
confused by facts that everyone can look up and confirm and
would sink their narrative like a leaky boat. Their unbridled
hatred for George Bush and equal disdain for Dick Cheney
probably has to do with their wealth and independence.
Bush could demonstrate walking on water and he would
still be crucified as Satan by these narrow minded windbags
of Liberal origin.

Old September 12th 17, 03:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 6:19:15 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
[...]

I'm just a guy with the ability to track down stuff on Google, like millions of others, including *you*. There are literally hundreds of sources out there that will verify that GWB can fly a military jet, and apparently can fly it very well. You have a *lot* of explaining to do if you think that virtually all of them are fake.

Just Google up "GWB fly a jet" and get 348,000 hits. Are you so twisted that you actually believe that the Bush family planted all those stories? You really need to get out more...