Summer in Gresham

Old September 20th 17, 06:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Summer in Gresham

"Herbert Glazier" who
is http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig,
wrote:
"Mt Baldy I predict will not have snow this year"...
says _____ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim ____,

with http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
& being http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
doing this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
as he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refuses http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve &
then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 by
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure"

Old September 20th 17, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

Scattered showers here in Gresham. Brisk SW wind at 13 mph. Humidity 72%.
The temp here at 1:30 PM is only 59F.

Mt. Hood has received its first snowfall of the year, and summer isn't even
over! I put on my coat for the first time today since summer started.

Double-A

*** Must be that dreadful Global Warming ... you better give
Al "massage with happy ending" Gore a call to see what's up
with that ... it is rather "inconvenient" ...

Old September 21st 17, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 1:12:04 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Scattered showers here in Gresham. Brisk SW wind at 13 mph. Humidity 72%.
The temp here at 1:30 PM is only 59F.

Mt. Hood has received its first snowfall of the year, and summer isn't even
over! I put on my coat for the first time today since summer started.

Double-A

*** Must be that dreadful Global Warming ... you better give
Al "massage with happy ending" Gore a call to see what's up
with that ... it is rather "inconvenient" ...

More like global cooling, a return to the ice age! Man must be responsible somehow!

Currently only 56F here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM. Yesterday it never got above 51! Lots of rain and wind yesterday! Now it has calmed down and the rain has stopped for now.

I walked through a couple of second hand stores on my way over here today. I one the prices on everything were very cheap. In the other the prices were very high. So I guess they must call that one an antique store. But it all looked like the same old junk to me!

Yesterday Kim told me about the time she spent in Chicago years ago, and how she worked her way up to a young waitress in a restaurant there.

Double-A

Old September 22nd 17, 03:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Thrift store in Anaheim has all stuff very cheap and good quality.I buy my Great grankids toys their and they are like new.Small radios for 3 bucks with ear phones.(Good for old deaf like me.)TreBert
Old September 22nd 17, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Speaking of toys, "Toys Are Us" has just filed for bankruptcy! Part of the current "mall rot" I guess. Today I went over to "Snow Cap", a food pantry, for the first time in about a year and a half. They have been going strong for as long as I can remember. They run on donations with doubtlessly some help from the government. Came home with cart load free food! Bought the cart last year at the Grange Flea Market for $20. Now it has started paying for itself. Lets me bring home much more food than I could otherwise carry. My rent has increased by $200 in the 2 1/2 years I have been here, so there's getting to be little left over for food.

It is now sunny again, 63F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph..

Double-A

Old September 23rd 17, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

No wind No clouds.At 8am sun was very strong.Rather cool at 78 but going to HB and look at the girls.They wear only strings,and no tops.WOW I might add to more barrels to my boat.Like a 3 wheel bike.It will look good and be a hybrid.Sail and water wheel.Barrels come free so the price is right.$42 and 3 hours to build.Safer than the Titanic.Its in reality a "LIFE SAVER" TreBert
Old September 23rd 17, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Better take that barrel boat for a test run with someone in a real boat standing by in case those barrels break apart in the big waves! Better do that before trying to cross to Hawaii.

A comfortable 68F here today as of 2:30 PM. Wind west at 5 mph. No chance of rain. Summer weather seems about to be making a come back. Forecast is for 80F on Wednesday. Maybe this is Indian summer, though it seems a little early for that.

Enjoyed a whole pizza last night that they gave me at Snowcap. Must have been a $15 value! It saved me more than enough money to buy the beer to go with it!

Double-A

Old September 24th 17, 01:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig alias

"Double-A" wrote:
Better take that barrel boat for a test run with someone
in a real boat standing by in case those barrels break
apart in the big waves!
Better do that before trying to cross to Hawaii.

hanson wrote:
Abner, that will not happen. There is no BertBoat.

The Crack-whore wrote:
"I know my time is short as I sail to Hawaii, but I will not.
I just imagine the such a Boat and lie. . Hawaii is easy to
get to from Huntington Beach. I've labeled My sailboat as
*** "Wake" ***, which is short for ***"Watch a kike exit"***.

Old September 24th 17, 07:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:32:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer is just a few days away. Currently a Freudian 69F here as of 1:30 PM PDT. A warm and gentle westerly wind at 6 mph. The rain has stopped, but still cloudy. Typical June weather in Oregon.

I see they have finally removed the library pay phone. I assure you, this is one pay phone I did not abuse. The sign said "No Incoming Calls", so I took no incoming calls.

Farmer's market today outside.

Double-A

No change in weather here in Anaheim.Little wind for sailing.Have not seen any fishing of late. Trebert
Old September 24th 17, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:04:48 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:32:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer is just a few days away. Currently a Freudian 69F here as of 1:30 PM PDT. A warm and gentle westerly wind at 6 mph. The rain has stopped, but still cloudy. Typical June weather in Oregon.

I see they have finally removed the library pay phone. I assure you, this is one pay phone I did not abuse. The sign said "No Incoming Calls", so I took no incoming calls.

Farmer's market today outside.

Double-A

No change in weather here in Anaheim.Little wind for sailing.Have not seen any fishing of late. Trebert

Perhaps there are salmon, halibut, or tuna just offshore. Do you know any places there where they take out boats to the right spots and let you fish there? I know they do that here in Oregon. I remember catching a couple of salmon that way when I was a kid on such a charter boat! I had another big fish on that broke my line! My dad caught a salmon too that time.

Currently a perfect Freudian 69F here in Gresham as of 3:00 PM. Wind west at 2 mph. Humidity at 46%. Expecting over 80F by Wednesday. No more rain for a while.

Double-A