UK to open its first 'pub observatory'

Old February 7th 15, 03:04 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Alastair McDonald

Default UK to open its first 'pub observatory'

http://blog.physicsworld.com/2015/02...b-observatory/

Old February 8th 15, 06:05 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
N_Cook

On 07/02/2015 15:04, Alastair McDonald wrote:
http://blog.physicsworld.com/2015/02...b-observatory/

I run science talks with guest speakers in our local pub.
http://diverse.4mg.com/scicaf.htm
about once a year astronomy is the subject. Next one in May if anyone in
the Soton area then