Threadlike found on Mars are roots and Mars still has life; coal to be found

Old February 20th 04, 05:00 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default Threadlike found on Mars are roots and Mars still has life; coal to be found

If the Growing Solar System Theory is correct then long time ago 5-8
billion years ago Mars was the planet teaming with life and Earth had
no life. The Sun at that time was much smaller as were the planets.
Earth and Mars were satellites of some gas-giant in which the gas
giant was collided with the Sun and the satellites of Mercury, Venus,
Earth and Mars were spared but their gas-giant parents were swallowed
by the Sun. Like today with Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune all have
many satellites and these gas giants will either form a twin star to
the Sun or become swallowed by the Sun leaving Europa and other
satellites to become new Earths.

So, now, if say 6 billion years ago Mars was the optimal distance from
the Sun and not Earth then Mars would be teaming with life.

Now then, as billions of years lapsed and Mars became more distant
from the Sun yet Earth put into the *optimal orbit to sustain life*,
then the death of most species on Mars when it was team with life
would occur. But would all of the life have gone extinct as Mars moved
into its present orbit? I doubt it. And the lifeforms that would have
survived would be plants with root systems such as what we are now
observing on Mars.

If true and confirmed that the threadlike observations from the Mars
Rovers is plant material, then Mars is still abundant in life. Those
round nodules may have something to do with the threadlike objects.
Perhaps an onion like plant, or a bulb plant.

If all of this is true then it is only a matter of time for the Rovers
to find evidence of Coal.

Also, it is ironic that the proof that Mars has water is as simple as
the fact that the muddy topsoil sticks to the wheels of the Rover.

Archimedes Plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

(www.iw.net/~a_plutonium) website of the science of AP under revision
Old February 21st 04, 12:28 AM
Alexander Whiteside

There are a lot of "Ifs" in there.

In fact I'd say that your conjecture is mostly "Ifs".

No offense!

Old February 21st 04, 05:10 AM
Rudolph_X

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
[...]

Well, these threads you are talking about will be the topic of
discussion on www.coasttocoastam.com tonight. Linda Moulton Howe is the
guest for the first hour tonight. She's got a photo of the puzzling
filaments that were found on the Martian soil on the front page of her
website at: www.earthfiles.com

There is also a small article about the 'strange object' that was found
on Mars by the rover Opportunity there also.

It seems that everything folks talk about here in this newsgroup somehow
ends up being a topic of discussion on Coast To Coast AM. I get the
funny feeling that they monitor these newsgroups to get ideas for their
shows.

Old February 21st 04, 05:38 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

[...]

Do thoughts of Linda get you all atwitter?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, and Gummint Disinformation Agent
Old February 21st 04, 06:19 AM
Rudolph_X

Carl R. Osterwald wrote:

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

[...]

Yeah, how did you know? Either you are a mind reader, or maybe you are
some kind of incognito cybernetic on-line alien? If so, can you tell me
how many fingers I am holding up?

Old February 21st 04, 06:31 AM
Doktor Faustus

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message news:200220042238418187%
Do thoughts of Linda get you all atwitter?
-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, and Gummint Disinformation Agent

If you mean LMH, whom I am listening to badger the
NASA guy on CtoC as I type, I'd had hung up the freakin
phone on her. What a whining twit! Hoagland is more bearable!

Old February 21st 04, 08:00 AM
George

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message

[...]

Smart old birds, Aren't we? :-))

Old February 21st 04, 03:38 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article ps.com,
Doktor Faustus wrote:

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message news:200220042238418187%
Do thoughts of Linda get you all atwitter?
-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, and Gummint Disinformation Agent

If you mean LMH, whom I am listening to badger the
NASA guy on CtoC as I type, I'd had hung up the freakin
phone on her. What a whining twit! Hoagland is more bearable!

You would think a "science reporter" might have a clue about the
difference between geology and biology.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, and Gummint Disinformation Agent
Old February 21st 04, 06:27 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default if you moved Earth into Mars orbit Threadlike found on Mars are roots and Mars still has life

"Alexander Whiteside" wrote in message ...
There are a lot of "Ifs" in there.

In fact I'd say that your conjecture is mostly "Ifs".

No offense!

Yes, granted there are a lot of "ifs" but those ifs can work for you
and not against you. What I mean is that if you have a new theory,
then it provides various implications and predictions and you thence
have to follow that line or chain of reasoning from that new-theory.

Alexander, the old theory is the Nebular Dust Cloud which would never
have the planet Mars in the most favorable distance from the Sun and
would have Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars relatively the same distance
spacing for the past 5 billion years where the creation was exactly 5
billion years old.

New-theory of Growing Solar System has the creation about 10 billion
years old where the Sun and inner planets are about 10 billion years
old but Jupiter and the gas-giants are newcomers and only about 5
billion years old. The inner planest were satellites of long ago
swallowed up gas giants by the Sun and the satellites escaped the
swallowing. Thus, and therefore Mars would have been in the ideal
space distance away from the Sun and Earth would have been where Venus
is at present time. Mars would have been teaming with life and have
had oceans.

So, yes, there are a lot of "ifs" but those ifs are warranted from the
new theory. And it takes only parts and pieces of the new theory to be
correct to give validation to this new theory.

I say that because Mars may have only been in this favorable distance
from the old Sun for only a short period of time say perhaps 1 billion
years whereas Earth has been in this favorable distance from the new
Sun for over 3 billion years.

So, I do not know how long life can evolve on Mars at a favorable
distance and as it moves away from the Sun into its present day orbit,
how much of that teaming life can live without going extinct and what
the final form that life would take.

This brings up the interesting scientific question that if you take
EArth at present day time and were to move Earth into the orbit of
Mars over a time period of say 3 billion years, how much of the life
on Earth at present will go extinct and how much of it will still
manage to live?? Excellent question. Would the only life that survives
such a orbital trek that of say plant bulbs such as onions or tulips?
Are the small round objects found on Mars soil really some plant form
like onions? Are the threadlike material onion roots? Or some sort of
tulip roots?

I think if you take present day Earth and slowly moved it into Mars
orbit over a span of 3 billion years, that although most life on Earth
would go extinct, I believe that various plant forms would manage to
survive and eventually prosper.

I do not know if the Rover Robots on Mars can microscope onto whether
Mars has bacterial life? I am guessing that bacteria are essential in
order for plant life to exist on Mars at present.

Archimedes Plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

(www.iw.net/~a_plutonium) website of the science of AP under revision
what used to be my old science website
http://www.newphys.se/elektromagnum/...udwigPlutonium from years 1993
to 2004
Old February 22nd 04, 08:22 AM
Buck-Futter

Don't forget, the letters in "Archimedes Plutonium"
may (nay, must) be re-arranged to spell
"I pound his male rectum".