Still no Rain in Anaheim WOW

Old September 18th 17, 11:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Still no Rain in Anaheim WOW

I will keep posting this each day.There has been clouds at 8am,but they burn off and its now afer 3pm and bright sun.This is the dryest Ive ever seen it in my whole life.I want my glacier.M&M will pay the tow. Trebert PS I will talk to the mayors of Anaheim and LA.
Old September 18th 17, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 3:32:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I will keep posting this each day.There has been clouds at 8am,but they burn off and its now afer 3pm and bright sun.This is the dryest Ive ever seen it in my whole life.I want my glacier.M&M will pay the tow. Trebert PS I will talk to the mayors of Anaheim and LA.

Lots of rain here now! My feet are wet! Need new shoes.

Double-A

Old September 18th 17, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

I will keep posting this each day.There has been clouds at 8am,but they burn
off and its now afer 3pm and bright sun.This is the dryest Ive ever seen it
in my whole life.I want my glacier.M&M will pay the tow. Trebert PS I will
talk to the mayors of Anaheim and LA.

*** Rain is a gift from Nature for all mankind to live on.
However, it does take a lot of effort to harness the water,
clean, filter and decontaminate it, and all that takes money.
There are those human deadbeats, like you, for instance, who
feel they should be exempt from sharing that communal cost,
by skipping town without paying your water bill. Nature does
not take that sort of thing kindly, and therefore, will withhold
rain from any location where deadbeats like you congregate
to mooch off their fellow man.
You are a Loser (capital "L") and we can only hope you get
into your barrel boat and head out into the Pacific. The
sharks will take care of the rest ... I wonder if they will
eat rotten flesh ....

Old September 19th 17, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" who brags to
be _____ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim_____ wrote:
"I will keep posting this each day":
"OK I'm lying.That is reality." which makes, me, Bert out to
be "badly damaged goods", for many reasons, but #1 is that:
Glazier is full of self-praise and Glazierola & shows why
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig invokes

Sid Snead's axiom which says:
:S: I am sorry to hear that Glazier is a Jew. I enjoy the clarity of
:S: his writing, but will now have to treat his opinions as suspect,
:S: since, being a Jew, Bert believes that what is good for Jews
:S: is more important than the truth.

Sid Snead's axiom is also reflected, described & detailed by the
eminent Jewish Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Old September 19th 17, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 3:39:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 3:32:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I will keep posting this each day.There has been clouds at 8am,but they burn off and its now afer 3pm and bright sun.This is the dryest Ive ever seen it in my whole life.I want my glacier.M&M will pay the tow. Trebert PS I will talk to the mayors of Anaheim and LA.

Lots of rain here now! My feet are wet! Need new shoes.

Double-A

AA You should live in LA for the winter.No rain .No cold air,andyou would get all Mexicale benifits They have Mt.Baldy so you will not miss St.Helen.They have Kim style food.Mexicale is 100 times richer than Oregon.Its in the 80s and dry with a 3mph wind.Trebert
Old September 21st 17, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 3:46:44 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 3:39:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 3:32:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I will keep posting this each day.There has been clouds at 8am,but they burn off and its now afer 3pm and bright sun.This is the dryest Ive ever seen it in my whole life.I want my glacier.M&M will pay the tow. Trebert PS I will talk to the mayors of Anaheim and LA.

Lots of rain here now! My feet are wet! Need new shoes.

Double-A

AA You should live in LA for the winter.No rain .No cold air,andyou would get all Mexicale benifits They have Mt.Baldy so you will not miss St.Helen..They have Kim style food.Mexicale is 100 times richer than Oregon.Its in the 80s and dry with a 3mph wind.Trebert

And the Rams are back!

Double-A

Old September 21st 17, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
[...]

Seems it never rains in southern California
Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya?
It pours, man, it pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyC7WnvLT4

Old September 22nd 17, 05:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

*** Thanks for the flashback, Bast ... complete with the
frizzy hair (mullet ??) and bell bottoms ... déjà vu all
over again ...

Old September 22nd 17, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 4:48:11 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" who brags to
be _____ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim_____ wrote:
"I will keep posting this each day":
"OK I'm lying.That is reality." which makes, me, Bert out to
be "badly damaged goods", for many reasons, but #1 is that:
Glazier is full of self-praise and Glazierola & shows why
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig invokes

Sid Snead's axiom which says:
:S: I am sorry to hear that Glazier is a Jew. I enjoy the clarity of
:S: his writing, but will now have to treat his opinions as suspect,
:S: since, being a Jew, Bert believes that what is good for Jews
:S: is more important than the truth.

Sid Snead's axiom is also reflected, described & detailed by the
eminent Jewish Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Enough of Sam Snead! You're getting me teed off!

Double-A

Old September 23rd 17, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, now
defended SwineBert & wrote:

hanson wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" who brags to
be _____ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim_____ wrote:
"I will keep posting this each day":
"OK I'm lying.That is reality." which makes, me, Bert out to
be "badly damaged goods", for many reasons, but #1 is that:
Glazier is full of self-praise and Glazierola & shows why
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig invokes

Sid Snead's axiom is also reflected, described & detailed by the
eminent Jewish Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Abner, the drunkard yelped:
"Enough of Sam Snead! You're getting me teed off!
which is why Aber also calls for Sid Snead's axiom which says:
:S: I am sorry to hear that Abner is a Jew. I enjoy the clarity of
:S: his writing, but will now have to treat his opinions as suspect,
:S: since, being a Jew, Abner believes that what is good for Jews
:S: is more important than the truth.

I Predict Rain HVAC[_3_] Misc 3 October 23rd 12 04:04 PM
Rain, Rain, Cold Overcast, and more Rain... TBerk Amateur Astronomy 2 December 15th 09 11:47 AM
"AudiO Madness" "Anaheim Kingsmen 1972!!!..." Bozo Misc 0 August 29th 06 10:01 PM
After the Rain Starlord Amateur Astronomy 2 April 3rd 06 05:28 AM
S.Cal Rain Out starlord Amateur Astronomy 22 October 30th 04 11:31 AM