Updates on G2 and "our" black hole?

Old November 24th 13, 12:05 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
N_Cook

Default Updates on G2 and "our" black hole?

Anyone know of a continually updated www site on this interaction,
between the gas cloud G2 and the black hole at the Milky Way centre? Or
as near as updated can be for 25,000 years out of date?
I only found stuff datestamped Sept 2013 , considering early 2014
should be the peak at the last reckoning