DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER!

Old May 26th 06, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER!

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
No comet chunks have hit the Earth since yesterday. No tsunamis have
occurred either. All you wacko DOOM AND GLOOMERS, saucerfreaks and
nutjobs have miserably failed in yet another prediction! Eric
Julien's prediction (as I stated over and over!) did NOT happen! The
score now is:

Wackos: A BIG FAT ZERO!
Me: 1000!

Add this to frootbat's claim that the Darla-pop saucer mothership
would be by to pick up him and his wacko ossifers during April or May
to take them to paradise. May is almost over, frootie! Another wacko
prediction down the toilet! Your fake, porpoise alien Darla is NOT
coming for you! You are stuck on this planet FOREVER!

You have the gall to claim that your warnings and predictions are
saving lives! I kept asking how many have you saved, frootbat? No
answer... What you really want is DEATH AND DESTRUCTION! Your true
colors come out as being TOTALLY EVIL! Yes, I mean EVIL as in the old
biblical, religious sense. You want plenty of mayhem and deaths. Do
your followers understand this is at the root of your postings here?

What about Cometh (SIC!) Wormwood in 2011 or 2012 (WarpHole's used
both years)? More DOOM AND GLOOM from above falling on our heads!
You believe WarpHole's claims about this occurring without any doubt
at all! That's why I coined the phrase: DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER! You
won't change wanting (yes, wishing!) for more and more DOOM AND GLOOM!
More mayhem! More death! More destruction! FOREVER!

You and your ossifers claim to be scientific? What a joke that is!
Science predicts things. Wackos predict things. Check that score
above once again. Science makes valid predictions. Wackos don't.
That is the bottom line...

When you fall for wacko predictions about scientifically known things,
you fail miserably! That's what's wrong with Julien's prediction
about Schwassmann-Wachmann 3. Even though comets break up all the
time, we know how this operates. We have better tools and continuous
monitoring available to us now, but the basic operation has not
changed one iota!

The pieces continue to follow the orbit of the original comet. There
is not enough spreading out of the debris to hit the Earth. Even an
increase in meteor showers is not predicted by astronomers I'd believe
until 2022. That clearly means that NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN 2006! Or
in 2007! Or in 2008! Get the hint yet?

But you wackos are so full of EVIL and HATRED (aka WarpHole!) that you
wish it would happen, soon! NOTHING HAPPENED YESTERDAY! Your EVIL
and total HATRED for your own species makes you wish SOMETHING would
happen, soon! That is what you've become! But science works on cause
and effect. And you have more gall to claim to be Science ossifers!
You don't know what cause and effect even is! No cause, therefore, no
effect, period! It cannot be any other way.

And that's why I've bothered to counter your idotic mutterings here.
After all these failed predictions, NO ONE should ever pay attention
to anything you say in the future! It is all INSANITY!

Oh the insanity!

Go ahead and make more moronic predictions, frootie! I'll be here to
counter them and add some sanity to the discussion. Bet your ass on
it!

Saul Levy

Don't hold back Saul, tell us how you really feel.

Old May 26th 06, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy

I predict that Saul Levy is getting dangerously close to the edge of the
abyss. A few more rants like the one below, and the big guys in the white
coats will come and strap him into his new jacket.
This is the den of the wackos ... you enter here at your own risk. I am
surprised that you haven't figured that out yet ... but then, birds of a
feather .........

Old May 27th 06, 04:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Saul Levy wrote:
[...]

Does this stuff really bother you, Saul?

I thought it was all in good fun.

Double-A

Old May 27th 06, 04:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Double-A wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
[...]

Warswine the false prophet certainly didn't think it was a joke.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

Old May 27th 06, 10:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
[...]

Did Warswine get perksnall?
--
ah
Old May 27th 06, 02:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 May 2006 05:02:00 -0400, ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
[...]

Don't talk to any fake Art Decos. I am the only real one.

That's right!