Forever Young and Beautiful

Old February 21st 06, 01:58 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging

Default Forever Young and Beautiful

According to the latest scientific and medical research our bodies are
designed to be healthy and live until the age of 120 to 140 years old.
It is our un-natural tendencies and lifestyles that have caused us to
evolve into civilizations in which death by disease is considered
natural.
http://www.seegoul.com/home.php/zekayainc
The Anti-Aging Guide offers you real rejuvenation techniques through
foods and a way of eating that prevents and reverses aging. This diet
will help you to effectively rejuvenate your body and extend your life
expectancy. According to the latest scientific and medical research our