Daylight Savings Time ...

Old November 5th 12, 05:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Daylight Savings Time ...

On Sunday, November 4, 2012 10:55:34 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/fall-back-scie...195804136.html

Isn't it time to stop this nonsense ??

I have to reset 2 Grandfather Clocks

One Mini Grandfather Clock

The coffee pot

The kitchen stove clock.

The microwave clock.

Two alarm clocks

One table Clock.

One wall hanging clock

One old schoolhouse clock

The electronic thermostat.

Two lawn sprinkler timers.

My wrist watch

All this twice a year ... to save exactly what ????

"I don't mind going back to daylight saving time. With inflation, the hour will be the only thing I've saved all year."

- Victor Borge

Old November 5th 12, 07:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

http://news.yahoo.com/fall-back-scie...-time-19580413...

Isn't it time to stop this nonsense ??

I have to reset 2 Grandfather Clocks

One Mini Grandfather Clock

The coffee pot

The kitchen stove clock.

The microwave clock.

Two alarm clocks

One table Clock.

One wall hanging clock

One old schoolhouse clock

The electronic thermostat.

Two lawn sprinkler timers.

My wrist watch

All this twice a year ... to save exactly what ????

"I don't mind going back to daylight saving time. With inflation, the hour will be the only thing I've saved all year."

- Victor Borge

How would millions of individual programmed controllers know what to
do?

Daylight Savings Time ... palsing[_2_] Misc 1 November 5th 12 04:55 PM
Daylight Savings Time: Repeal it TBerk Amateur Astronomy 15 November 3rd 09 03:18 AM
Daylight Savings Time Issue Tom Misc 21 August 14th 05 09:12 PM
The pending expansion of Daylight Savings Time Martin R. Howell Amateur Astronomy 19 August 2nd 05 07:47 AM