Great way to make real money, no kidding

Old March 6th 05, 05:56 AM
Mikey

Default Great way to make real money, no kidding

GREAT WAY TO EARN A FORTUNE THROUGH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT This is no
scam, read it!!!!!!

HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS REALLY CAN

MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS !!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE
LETTER FOR IT TO WORK:!!!!
A little while back, I was browsing through
newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to
this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only
an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must
be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. :
Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 though paypal to each of the emails

stated in the article. You then place your own email address in the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200
newsgroup. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about
trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like
most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it : It follows the same regulations as the "mailed
chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal!
Then I invested the measly $6.00.
Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting money in my paypal

account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just

kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20.00. By the end
second week I had made a total over $1,200.00! In the third week I had
over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and
I have made a total of just over $36,000.00 and it's still coming in
rapidly. Its : Certainly worth $6.00., I have spent more than that on
the lottery!! :
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly,
why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so
you can get the information off of it as you need it.
REQUIREMENTS:
You must have a verified paypal account. If you do not have an account
you
can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free
account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will
have to verify your bank account with paypal (which may take a few
days). Paypal is 100% secure and is used my millions of people world
wide.
STEP 1: Send, though paypal, $1.00 to each email on the below
list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments,

write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST."
What you are doing is
creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your
address to anyone you do not know.. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
The email list:
#1)
#2)
#3)
#4)
#5)
#6)
STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the

other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR email

address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000

groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! ----

DIRECTIONS----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------Step 1)

You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your :
Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.
Step 2)
Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy

of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go

back to. :
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching
for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.) Just an example you log onto any search engine like
yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com; then you search with
this
subject ?millionaire message board? or ?money making message board? or
?employment message board? or ?money making discussions? or ?money
making forum? or ?business message board? etc. You will find thousand &

thousand message board. Click one by one then you will find the option
post a new message. :
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this
article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and
selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be
the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're
done with your first one!. : Congratulations? THAT'S IT!
All you have
to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the
hang of it, and it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE
MONEY YOU EILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's
it!

You will begin receiving money within days! **JUST MAKE SURE THE
EMAIL YOU SUPPLY, IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON PAYPAL. ** : Now the WHY
part:
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
example). So then I Made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of

the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make
200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will
bring in an additional :$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and

post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies
each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part,
each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2

and they only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those
3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my
name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will
receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take latest posting
in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing

to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the
world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday,
JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.. and see if it really
works?? I think so? People have said, 'what if the plan is played out
and no one sends you: the money? So what are the chances of that
happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people

who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to

give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day,
with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play
FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.
most people think this is a scam, but you actually do get thousands of
dollars out of it, it is NOT another stupid scam, if people follow
through with sending out $6, it works!!!!!