A Black Hole Went Through Solar System

Old December 18th 15, 12:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default A Black Hole Went Through Solar System

Lots of planets show what effect this had.It distrupted large rocks in tge Oort cloud..It effect was felt by the Sun. Thgink about it TreBert
Old December 18th 15, 02:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 4:09:09 PM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:
SO SAYS THE LAMEbrain ****HEAD!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:50:23 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2TreBert"
wrote:

Lots of planets show what effect this had.It distrupted large rocks in tge Oort cloud..It effect was felt by the Sun. Thgink about it TreBert

San Bernardino FBI says eternal-september.org you email was part of the terrorist attack. You have been supporting the terrorists for a decade.
Old December 18th 15, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

On 12/17/2015 5:50 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Lots of planets show what effect this had.It distrupted large rocks in tge Oort cloud..It effect was felt by the Sun. Thgink about it TreBert

TOTAL IDIOT

If you are so sure of your theories, why is it you post them here?

There are moderated groups in astronomy, physics, and astrophysics. I
never see you there..... hmmmm

To few neurons
Old December 19th 15, 05:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

Lots of planets show what effect this had.It distrupted large rocks in
tge Oort cloud..It effect was felt by the Sun. Thgink about it
TreBert

*** OK ... how about some details, you senile old goat ...

Old December 22nd 15, 12:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 4:55:50 AM UTC-8, David Staup wrote:
On 12/17/2015 5:50 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Lots of planets show what effect this had.It distrupted large rocks in tge Oort cloud..It effect was felt by the Sun. Thgink about it TreBert

TOTAL IDIOT

If you are so sure of your theories, why is it you post them here?

There are moderated groups in astronomy, physics, and astrophysics. I
never see you there..... hmmmm

To few neurons

Have posted my theories.Have shown my stopping light.Have shown my sailboats.Shown my self fying model plane.Have shown pictures of me running for mayor. Shown my heavy oil paintings.Shown my painting of G=EMC^2 with BH and life all in heavy oil.Email me and Ill send you all my pictures I never lie .Beem posting here for 23 years.AA know me well He goes back when I worked for FBI out of Tampa Fl. I have new boat with new invented motor.You all will see me soon on TV and LA Times.The hate mongers will say I faked it all.They will not put their $$$$ where their mouth is.Also have two letters from Two Popes I have done much more too. TreBert