Rock at the Core of Gas Planets

Old January 8th 13, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Rock at the Core of Gas Planets

Imperial thinkers do not tell us "what kind of rock. They love to
fudge. I never fudge. Knowing the high temp,and pressure I can safely
say its harder rock than granite.My thoughts jump on carbon.,and that
tells me the core rock of gas planets is blue diamonds ,and water
ice.Liz Taylor would love the core of gas planets. TreBert
Old January 8th 13, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 8, 12:24*pm, Rutles - China Blue Suede Schubert

*"G=EMC^2" wrote:
Imperial thinkers do not tell us "what kind of rock. They love to
fudge. I never fudge. *Knowing the high temp,and pressure I can safely
say its harder rock than granite.My thoughts jump on carbon.,and that
tells me the core rock of gas planets is blue diamonds ,and water
ice.Liz Taylor would love the core of gas planets. *TreBert

Granite is a silicon foam. Even the Earth's mantle is made of denser rocks. The
core of planet tends to be the densest materials in the planet. Our outer planet
seem to be poor in metals hence the hypothesis their cores would be compressed
carbon instead of iron like earth.

--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ * * * *Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. * * * \' * * * * At least I can stay in character.

Granite is very hard igneous rock,and it is made
from :quartz,feldspar,and mica.Its color is mostly grey,but I have a
large Granite rock the is a pretty pink,and giving it to Robbin for a
door stop. TreBert PS I found it top of Mt. Tom.
Old January 8th 13, 09:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

BEERT EATS THE "FUDGE" IN HIS DIAPERS!

NO! DON'T TELL HIM THAT!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 10:14:05 -0500, HVAC wrote:

On 1/8/2013 9:33 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Imperial thinkers do not tell us "what kind of rock. They love to
fudge. I never fudge. Knowing the high temp,and pressure I can safely
say its harder rock than granite.My thoughts jump on carbon.,and that
tells me the core rock of gas planets is blue diamonds ,and water
ice.Liz Taylor would love the core of gas planets. TreBert

Truly, Bert...You are the stupidest person alive.

Old January 8th 13, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU SURE SHOW A ROCK FOR A BRAIN!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 8 Jan 2013 10:43:38 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

On Jan 8, 1:29*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 1/8/2013 1:23 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Granite is very hard igneous rock,and it is made
from :quartz,feldspar,and mica.Its color is mostly grey,but I have a
large Granite rock the is a pretty pink,and giving it to Robbin for a
door stop. *TreBert *PS I found it top of Mt. Tom.

Why don't you wait and give it to her on Valentine's Day?

Look, Honey... I got you a rock!

She's sure to give up the balloon knot.

Diamonds are hard to find on top of Mt.Tom. Granite made the mountain.
Still pink granite is pretty,and rare. Door stop very handy. I'm big
on rocks. TreBert

Old January 8th 13, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 8, 6:33*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Imperial thinkers do not tell us "what kind of rock. They love to
fudge. I never fudge. *Knowing the high temp,and pressure I can safely
say its harder rock than granite.My thoughts jump on carbon.,and that
tells me the core rock of gas planets is blue diamonds ,and water
ice.Liz Taylor would love the core of gas planets. *TreBert

http://www.space.com/12731-diamond-a...tron-star.html

Double-A

Old January 9th 13, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 8, 6:40*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 8, 6:33*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

Imperial thinkers do not tell us "what kind of rock. They love to
fudge. I never fudge. *Knowing the high temp,and pressure I can safely
say its harder rock than granite.My thoughts jump on carbon.,and that
tells me the core rock of gas planets is blue diamonds ,and water
ice.Liz Taylor would love the core of gas planets. *TreBert

http://www.space.com/12731-diamond-a...red-neutron-st...

Double-A

AA WOW not just a core,but a whole diamond planet. It fits with my
thinking. It would be dark matter. We have diamond dust in our solar
system. That could come from a big diamond planet that blew up.
Reality is out of the uncertainty principle massive dense stars that
explode could release more diamond dust than any other thing. Carbon
that under pressure crystalizes is a diamond,and that has to make them
common in some cases that have all the right stuff. In Miami we have
50 machines making diamonds as I type. In class III they make their
windows with diamonds Its as cheap as dirt. Fact is they use diamond
dust as we use cement. Their diamonds are harder,and do not break.
When they come to Earth it will be in a diamond space ship. If they do
not open its doors we do not have enough energy even to scratch its
walls. They will look at us as we look at a fish. They might make pets
of us if we are lucky. I made a pet out of a cockroach(Big Moe) It
relates TreBert
Old January 9th 13, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 8, 3:40*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 8, 6:33*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

Imperial thinkers do not tell us "what kind of rock. They love to
fudge. I never fudge. *Knowing the high temp,and pressure I can safely
say its harder rock than granite.My thoughts jump on carbon.,and that
tells me the core rock of gas planets is blue diamonds ,and water
ice.Liz Taylor would love the core of gas planets. *TreBert

http://www.space.com/12731-diamond-a...red-neutron-st...

Double-A

Yes, pure carbon or at least carbonado, but that's probably not
representative of any gas giant core.
Old January 9th 13, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 8, 4:33*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Jan 8, 6:40*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Jan 8, 6:33*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Except that you do not require pressure in order to make pure
diamond. Of course you've been informed about this CVD process more
than a dozen times, in that telling you along with official citations
again and again is rather pointless.

BTW; diamond is actually of a relatively low density solid element
that usually doesn't exceed 3.53 g/cm3 no matters how much it's
compressed, and it even melts easily enough (starting to liquify at
3820 K, and most stars are way hotter than that).

Old January 9th 13, 02:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

G=EMC^2 wrote:
Imperial thinkers do not tell us "what kind of rock. They love to
fudge. I never fudge. Knowing the high temp,and pressure I can safely
say its harder rock than granite.My thoughts jump on carbon.,and that
tells me the core rock of gas planets is blue diamonds ,and water
ice.Liz Taylor would love the core of gas planets. TreBert

There would be far better quality diamonds in white dwarf stars.
Since carbon is one of their main fusion elements before they die.

Old January 9th 13, 03:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Saul Levy