Relating Virtual Particles With Black Holes???

Old October 15th 12, 04:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Relating Virtual Particles With Black Holes???

My mass density theory relates them only with photons,and gravitrons.
All the complex different densities of a star that falls into a BH
collapse into one density. Reality is this is the only way it can be.
Black holes can only have one type of mass,and it is the only type.
What is this type???????? I will from this day forward call it BH
mass. BH has little or no energy untill hitting its critical mass
density. When rotation stops and it becomes a perfect sphere it has
to explode. My idea is all mass inside a BH we can not relate with
real mass,but could relate with "virtual particles" Will add this If
an electon lost its spin it would no longer be an electron If a BH
lost its spin it has to explode. Here is another one of my thoughts
If a BH varied I would have big problems coming into these ideas. They
are simple. Their size depends only on their mass+ speed of
rotation. BHs in back of galaxies and ideed in the core of galaxies
creates red light,and that can be usefull and harmful in our
thinking Go figure TreBert
Old October 15th 12, 05:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU REALLY ARE ****ED IN THE HEAD!

Saul Levy

Old October 15th 12, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 15, 8:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

Aether is most likely a 2D quantum of dark/clear substance made almost
entirely of photons and gravitons (aka zero Hz photons).
Old October 15th 12, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 15, 12:39*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Oct 15, 8:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Brad take a look how fast the 3 brainless low wit wonders of the
universe jump on people that can think. I call them **** heads.
TreBert
Old October 15th 12, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 15, 8:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

I don't thing they even spin. Time stands still. Why wouldn't their
energy of spin just become part of their mass. One type of mass, you
said.

Double-A

Old October 16th 12, 03:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 15, 8:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Yes indeed, and there's actually a lot more than just 3 "**** heads"
that seldom if ever contribute anything original or even the least bit
outside of their redneck mainstream status-quo box. These brown-nosed
clowns and parrots are the true FUD-masters that they are.
Old October 16th 12, 12:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 15, 8:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Brad I think their posts are showing they need help. Its to bad they
are neglected They could hurt themselves or others. We
must show them we care TeBet
Old October 16th 12, 01:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 15, 8:01*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

They already have hurt themselves and many generations of K12s that
can no longer deductively think for themselves, and to a great extent
it's why we have bogus or proxy wars which we and future generations
get to suffer through and pay for.

Perhaps we care too much about everyone and everything, whereas they
get to care about nothing unless it directly improves and/or further
insures their own quality of life that's usually public funded and/or
faith-based protected, from ever having any remorse about anything
they've screwed up.
Old October 16th 12, 02:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SINCE THE PIG IS DEAD, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ****HEAD HERE,
BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT EITHER!

BUT WE DO STILL HAVE PEENUSINTHEASSKOOK!

Saul Levy

Old October 17th 12, 09:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

What a huge, hairy pussy you have there, Girlyboi!

LMFNJAO !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

Virtual Particles G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 1 October 1st 11 06:54 PM
Vacuum and virtual particles. socratus[_2_] Misc 3 June 18th 09 01:47 PM
Black holes: Saddam holes [email protected] Astronomy Misc 7 May 14th 06 05:10 AM
virtual particles are quite confusing Greysky Misc 4 January 12th 05 11:49 AM
Why do charged particles behave strangely near black holes? Joseph Lazio Astronomy Misc 3 September 18th 04 12:25 AM