More DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER!

Old August 13th 09, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default More DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER!

On Jul 15, 6:21*am, vtcapo wrote:
On Jul 15, 2:14*am, Saul Levy wrote:

You obviously WORRY about EVERYTHING, vt! *lmfjao!

You realize that that alone is a SICKNESS?

You really are ONE SICK ****ER!

There aren't any REAL SHORTAGES.

I want water? *Turn on the tap.

I want food? *Go to the supermarket.

I'm home most of the time and STILL DON'T CATCH ANY OF THE NASTIES OUT
THERE. *Haven't even had the FLU since 1985! *My resistance is MUCH
BETTER than what most of you SICK ****ERS have. *It's my EVIL JOOISH
GENES!

I don't trust the ObamaBOTS one iota!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:17:58 -0700 (PDT), vtcapo
wrote:

On Jul 14, 12:48*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Let's see, what should I do? *lmfjao!

The only VALID answer is GET MORE!

For the record: *I'm not constipated!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

What SIGNS? *There are NONE! *Just WAIT!

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN same as usual!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:39:21 -0700, "greysky"
wrote:

"vtcapo" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:15 pm, Saul Levy wrote:
You've turned into a KOOKBOI, vt! lmfjao!

Doesn't surprise me one bit!

I see NO SIGNS!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:35:27 -0700 (PDT), vtcapo
wrote:

On Jul 13, 2:39 pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Very true, greyfart! lmfjao!

My ammo is well protected. Stop worrying about it.

Saul Levy
UNESCO report or not, one must pay heed to the signs of the times and
there are many of them. Get that safe place, grow your own and have
the ability to go off the grid.

RT

We know Saul. Everyone knows your blind to the signs of the times. If
or when **** happens, what will you do when you run out of Ammo?

RT

PS Don't forget to save one for yourself.....
=================
It's not that he's blind, but rather constipated. He knows if he tries to go

All in all, I got to admit, you’re consistent......... unshakeable in
your obstinate denial.

There are Signs of the End Times but they are not the cause of my
concern. It 's the natural shortages and that should be everyone’s
concern. If you at this present date do not have rights and access to
a good water source, do not have the ability to grow your own food or
are not a member of some food co-op, you are not only blind to the
signs of the times but ignorant or too cheap to invest in your
security. We are not talking End Times Prophecies here; we are talking
about basic goods and commodities. I find The End Time Prophecies
curious but not entirely convincing.

**** in real time is what worries me.....

RT
PS I forgot to mention pandemics. *Do you have a place to get away
from the crowds and are able to stay there for an extended period?
PPS The government is stockpiling Anti-Virus. Is this the Big One to
come? You trust the government, right? Think they have this one…
right? Think about it ……………

You want water you turn on the tap? You want food you go to the
supermarket? I never in all my years met a stupid Jew until now. They
were ALWAYS at the top of the class.

If your water supply is tap and your food source is the supermarket,
that about sums it up, as far as STUPID is concerned.

RT
PS If the **** hits the fan you will have a 2-3 day supply in the
supermarkets at best. And you won’t want to be in that crowd!
PPS I’d go out a bit more. Maybe you will do us all a favor and catch
something….

That last NEO which passed so nearby over Mexico, as such could have
wiped out the greater metropolitan area of Mexico city. The one which
gave Jupiter another black eye could have been the size of Sedna, and
whatever passed through the Saturn F-ring wasn't exactly small..

What the hell was our NASA and their pet JPL doing to us?

~ BG
Old August 14th 09, 03:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

wrote:

[...]

the NEO who passed over Atlantis created the Pyrenees...(FIRE)