Device Makes Radio Waves Travel Faster Than Light!

Old July 3rd 09, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Device Makes Radio Waves Travel Faster Than Light!

On Jul 2, 3:31*am, Double-A wrote:
The link:

http://www.universetoday.com/2009/06...dio-waves-trav...

Double-A

Dont let them fool you with fake miracles... if science today could do
that then they should proof it with a radio which can receive signals
of the future, if they can transmit faster light then they have
invented time communication device... the beginning of Time travel.

I know better... Its the same lie as they went to the Moon or that ISS
is flying around Earth.
Old July 3rd 09, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 2, 4:28*pm, Warhol wrote:
On Jul 2, 3:31*am, Double-A wrote:

The link:

http://www.universetoday.com/2009/06...dio-waves-trav...

Double-A

Dont let them fool you with fake miracles... if science today could do
that then they should proof it with a radio which can receive signals
of the future, if they can transmit faster light then they have
invented time communication device... the beginning of Time travel.

I know better... Its the same lie as they went to the Moon or that ISS
is flying around Earth.

Well the guy just now discovered the effect. Give him some time to
build the radio that will receive radio broadcasts from the furture!

Double-A

Old July 3rd 09, 01:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Jul 3, 2:12*am, Double-A wrote:
On Jul 2, 4:28*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Jul 2, 3:31*am, Double-A wrote:

The link:

http://www.universetoday.com/2009/06...dio-waves-trav....

Double-A

Dont let them fool you with fake miracles... if science today could do
that then they should proof it with a radio which can receive signals
of the future, if they can transmit faster light then they have
invented time communication device... the beginning of Time travel.

I know better... Its the same lie as they went to the Moon or that ISS
is flying around Earth.

Well the guy just now discovered the effect. *Give him some time to
build the radio that will receive radio broadcasts from the furture!

Double-A

he can use any transmitter and any radio...

Old July 3rd 09, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 2, 5:12*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jul 2, 4:28*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Jul 2, 3:31*am, Double-A wrote:

The link:

http://www.universetoday.com/2009/06...dio-waves-trav....

Double-A

Dont let them fool you with fake miracles... if science today could do
that then they should proof it with a radio which can receive signals
of the future, if they can transmit faster light then they have
invented time communication device... the beginning of Time travel.

I know better... Its the same lie as they went to the Moon or that ISS
is flying around Earth.

Well the guy just now discovered the effect. *Give him some time to
build the radio that will receive radio broadcasts from the furture!

Double-A

All photons, no matters how fast, are from the past,. Therefore we
are always the future to that of any photon or radio wave.

~ BG
Old July 3rd 09, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 2, 8:18*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 2, 5:12*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Jul 2, 4:28*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Jul 2, 3:31*am, Double-A wrote:

The link:

http://www.universetoday.com/2009/06...dio-waves-trav...

Double-A

Dont let them fool you with fake miracles... if science today could do
that then they should proof it with a radio which can receive signals
of the future, if they can transmit faster light then they have
invented time communication device... the beginning of Time travel.

I know better... Its the same lie as they went to the Moon or that ISS
is flying around Earth.

Well the guy just now discovered the effect. *Give him some time to
build the radio that will receive radio broadcasts from the furture!

Double-A

All photons, no matters how fast, are from the past,. *Therefore we
are always the future to that of any photon or radio wave.

*~ BG

But tachyons are from the future, and may just be photons flying
faster than c!

Double-A

Old July 4th 09, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 2, 5:12*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Jul 2, 4:28*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Jul 2, 3:31*am, Double-A wrote:

[...]

Even at 10 c, those special photons or tachyons are still from the
past. Nothing is ever from the future unless we're talking about
whatever's on the other side of our "Great Attractor" or at the heart
of a black hole.

btw, if a BH were merely that of an event horizon shell of whatever
horrific mass and density, say a swarm of tightly packed electrons or
positrons orbiting and sustaining a core of antimatter:
Gravity Force Inside a Spherical Shell (is always zero)
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...ell2.html#wtls

~ BG

~ BG
Old July 5th 09, 04:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Jul 2, 5:12*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Jul 2, 4:28*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Jul 2, 3:31*am, Double-A wrote:

[...]

Let me play the ""Great Attractor" or the heart of a black hole".....
Old July 5th 09, 04:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 2, 5:12*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Jul 2, 4:28*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Jul 2, 3:31*am, Double-A wrote:

[...]

If you were on good terms with the Lord, you could safely play with
either of those. Inside the hollow sphere of a black hole, gravity
doesn't exist, making it ideal if you wanted to be fully cloaked and
otherwise protected.

Humans and other complex forms of life getting safely between solar
systems, as such might make due with a 1% hollow planetoid like
Selene.

~ BG

Old July 7th 09, 04:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Jul 2, 5:12*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Jul 2, 4:28*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Jul 2, 3:31*am, Double-A wrote:

[...]

the moon aint hollow... the moon is a planet alike rock where the
inner Core fusion went out... there aint no earthquakes or volcanic
activity on the moon.

http://www.worldbook.com/wb/images/c...nsideearth.jpg

what NASA claims that have discovered with the Moon rocks they got
from up there, I can discover it with simple logic from down here...

http://www.universetoday.com/2009/01...d-molten-core/