#16 Great Bootes Void and Sloan Great Wall gives us the Axis of the

Old May 8th 08, 06:51 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #16 Great Bootes Void and Sloan Great Wall gives us the Axis of the

I keep improving on the title of this book and by doing so, will end
up with a "best title".

Here is another website that diagrams the structure and shows where
the three main
objects of this post a

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image%3...t-NEW_Nasa.jpg

Those three main objects a (1) Shapley Concentration where the
Sloan Great Wall
lie (2) Hercules Superstructure where the Great Wall lies (3) Bootes
Superstructure where
the Bootes Void lies.

Now most of the Cosmos is Voids and so we should begin to have
nomenclature of
Great Voids and SuperVoids.

As far as I know the Bootes Void is the most extensive Void.

This is the other website that I am using for information:

http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

Now look at a picture of the plutonium atom electron dot cloud of its
5f6 such as in
the Seaborg & Loveland book The Elements Beyond Uranium 1990 on pages
72- 73.
And I am focused on the General Solution where you have 6 lobes for
the 5f6.
As far as I can see, all the solution sets have Lobes for shapes of
electrons and focus
on the General Set of

f_y(3y^2-x^2)

Now I contend that the dots of the electron-dot-cloud of plutonium of
one of those Lobes
is what we see in the night sky of galaxies as given by the above
Caltech website.

I contend that the Perseus-Pisces and Pavo-Indus Superstructure RING
in blue color
and then repeated in green color and repeated in red color of the
Caltech website is
the outline of the Lobe of 5f6.

I further contend that if you draw a straight line from the Hercules
Superstructure to
the Shapley Concentration that this straight-line marks a AXIS of the
lobe. So that
as you move from the Hercules Superstructure to the Shapley
Concentration that the
density of galaxies increases, but that if you move in the opposite
direction of this Axis
starting at Hercules Superstructure you encounter the Greatest Voids,
namely Bootes
Void.

The dots of the electron-dot-cloud of the 5f6 of plutonium of one of
its 6 lobes has increasing
density of dots near the Nucleus (near the Shapely Concentration) and
as you move 180 degrees
from the densest dots you find sparser and sparser dots.

So the galaxies of the Hercules to Shapley Axis is the most dense
concentration of
galaxies and 180 degrees is the least dense of galaxies in the Bootes
Void.

And the Rings Pattern of blue color then of green color then of red
color is the outline
of the Lobe of the 5f6.

Now do not make the mistake of thinking there are no Voids in the
Shapley Concentration
for there are Voids in that concentration and the reason being is that
the electron-dot-cloud
is a Double Slit Interference Fringe Pattern. So even though you have
massive concentration
of galaxies in the Shapley Concentration, you still have Voids there
also. And likewise, out
there in the Bootes Void, it is not completely barren of any mass and
matter. There is still
some mass and matter out in the Bootes Void due to the Interference
Fringe Pattern.

Now it maybe a Double Pinhole source for the Dirac Radioactivities
that grows the galaxies
or it maybe a Double Slit. If the Fringe pattern is a hyperbolic
shaped fringe pattern then it
is a Double Pinhole. So if we can get enough detail as to the shape of
the Fringe Interference
Pattern whether it is hyperbolic or not, we can then determine the
Dirac Radioactivities.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium