Big Bang Never Was !

Old June 22nd 18, 12:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Big Bang Never Was !

On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 4:50:22 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 21/06/2018 5:41 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 2:08:08 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 7:56:31 AM UTC-7, wrote:
We are over 13 billion years into our story, and just because things
appear to be currently separating, it is ridiculous to assume, that
one can extrapolate backwards, and that all the universe sprang from a
single point. Can anyone seriously believe that ?!
All the mass of the Milky Way, Andromeda, and other galaxies,
packed into a single point ?!

Unless u use quantum Macro scaling, we are much bigger and yet can fit the Entire Universe inside of a pinhead. It has to do with your mind.

I can imagine the entire universe shrunken to the size of a pin head. It just takes a little freedom of thought.

It takes a low IQ and/or a lot of drugs.

Some like you have no idea how the universe got here nor do you care. You just live to make wise cracks.
Old June 22nd 18, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 22/06/2018 9:00 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Some?

Nobody has any idea how we got here. Certainly nobody in alt.astronomy.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old June 22nd 18, 03:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 7:56:31 AM UTC-7, casagi.. wrote:
We are over 13 billion years into our story, and just because things
appear to be currently separating, it is ridiculous to assume, that
one can extrapolate backwards, and that all the universe sprang from a
single point. Can anyone seriously believe that ?!
All the mass of the Milky Way, Andromeda, and other galaxies,
packed into a single point ?!

Unless u use quantum Macro scaling, we are much bigger and yet can fit the Entire Universe inside of a pinhead. It has to do with your mind.

I can imagine the entire universe shrunken to the size of a pin head. It just takes a little freedom of thought.

It takes a low IQ and/or a lot of drugs.

Some like you have no idea how the universe got here nor do you care. You just live to make wise cracks.

Some?

Nobody has any idea how we got here. Certainly nobody in alt.astronomy.

No one knows how we got here but all the scientists know how the universe started. All they need do is look at the galaxies moving away from each other and make a simple deduction.

Old June 22nd 18, 03:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

No one knows how we got here but all the scientists know how the universe started. All they need do is look at the galaxies moving away from each other and make a simple deduction.

All that currently can be seen, is likely only a small area of the
infinite universe.

Current apparent motion in our limited area, can not be reliably
extrapolated back 13,800 millions of years.

The infinite dimensions, in both space and time of the universe,
is quite obviously easy to prove if need be.

Can anyone really believe that the entire universe, including all
galaxies, somehow sprang out of a single point ?!

Ridiculous IMHO !
Old June 22nd 18, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 9:39:47 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:

No one knows how we got here but all the scientists know how the universe started. All they need do is look at the galaxies moving away from each other and make a simple deduction.

All that currently can be seen, is likely only a small area of the
infinite universe.

Current apparent motion in our limited area, can not be reliably
extrapolated back 13,800 millions of years.

The infinite dimensions, in both space and time of the universe,
is quite obviously easy to prove if need be.

Can anyone really believe that the entire universe, including all
galaxies, somehow sprang out of a single point ?!

Ridiculous IMHO !

I tried to explain it to you in terms even a child can understand...

You need to stop trying to organize things in human language. Human language does not work. Then you will be able to make a simple deduction even a child can, and you will join the millions of scientists who know how the universe started.

Old June 22nd 18, 06:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 23/06/2018 12:14 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

False.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old June 23rd 18, 09:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 23/06/2018 3:35 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Almost certainly it is false. Big Bang is theoretical.

---
https://www.avg.com