Big Bang Never Was !

Old June 21st 18, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Big Bang Never Was !

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 12:57:00 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:

It is what scientists everywhere believe. It is interesting that
you turn your back on science.

Science once believed : the world was flat, Milky Way was the only
galaxy, and man was created in god's own image.

I'll put my credentials against yours any time !

What credentials? Neither of us are scientists.

If you don't buy into science why do you say nothing can travel faster than

light?

Old June 21st 18, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I'll put my credentials against yours any time !

What credentials? Neither of us are scientists.

Speak for youself.

Credentials include many things. e.g.- education, professional
affiliations, IQ, etc.

If you don't buy into science why do you say nothing can travel faster than

light?

You're the only one who says I don't buy into science. I accept
Einstein's assertions, adjusted Newtonian mechanics, and the like.
Absolutely nothing has ever been demonstrated to exceed light speed.
Old June 21st 18, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 3:14:14 PM UTC-5, casagi. wrote:

I'll put my credentials against yours any time !

What credentials? Neither of us are scientists.

Speak for youself.

Credentials include many things. e.g.- education, professional
affiliations, IQ, etc.

The knowledge of this this generation is backward and does not even have the ability to communicate itself.

If you don't buy into science why do you say nothing can travel faster than

light?

You're the only one who says I don't buy into science. I accept
Einstein's assertions, adjusted Newtonian mechanics, and the like.
Absolutely nothing has ever been demonstrated to exceed light speed.

You can buy into only some of science. I am giving you a hard time.

Old June 21st 18, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

You can buy into only some of science. I am giving you a hard time.

Not at all. Always love a good ****ing match.
Old June 22nd 18, 10:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 21/06/2018 1:36 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 9:56:31 AM UTC-5,
We are over 13 billion years into our story, and just because things
appear to be currently separating, it is ridiculous to assume, that
one can extrapolate backwards, and that all the universe sprang from a
single point. Can anyone seriously believe that ?!
All the mass of the Milky Way, Andromeda, and other galaxies,
packed into a single point ?!

If you don't believe in the Big Bang there is nothing left but to believe in God.

er, Big Bang is like a god concept.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old June 22nd 18, 10:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 21/06/2018 5:08 AM, IAM wrote:
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 7:56:31 AM UTC-7, wrote:
We are over 13 billion years into our story, and just because things
appear to be currently separating, it is ridiculous to assume, that
one can extrapolate backwards, and that all the universe sprang from a
single point. Can anyone seriously believe that ?!
All the mass of the Milky Way, Andromeda, and other galaxies,
packed into a single point ?!

Unless u use quantum Macro scaling, we are much bigger and yet can fit the Entire Universe inside of a pinhead. It has to do with your mind.

It's good to have an open mind, but not so wide your brains fall out.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old June 22nd 18, 10:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 21/06/2018 5:41 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 2:08:08 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 7:56:31 AM UTC-7, wrote:
We are over 13 billion years into our story, and just because things
appear to be currently separating, it is ridiculous to assume, that
one can extrapolate backwards, and that all the universe sprang from a
single point. Can anyone seriously believe that ?!
All the mass of the Milky Way, Andromeda, and other galaxies,
packed into a single point ?!

Unless u use quantum Macro scaling, we are much bigger and yet can fit the Entire Universe inside of a pinhead. It has to do with your mind.

I can imagine the entire universe shrunken to the size of a pin head. It just takes a little freedom of thought.

It takes a low IQ and/or a lot of drugs.

---
https://www.avg.com