Radio Waves Longest Neutrino Wave the Shorest

Old June 24th 18, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Radio Waves Longest Neutrino Wave the Shorest

"Arc Michael" aka "IAM" wrote:

hanson wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I predict there will be what I can see what it will do"
to StinnkBert who is a phony, sanctimonious, vindictive
& a malfeasant Swine, who covers-up and refuses to
EXPLAIN why Bert posted the following:

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, when Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(3)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert. ....

"Arc Michael" aka "IAM" wrote:
So y ou are the fabled son of Han, who the **** is Han. ?

hanson wrote:
Michael, don't ask me!. Ask your Idol Bert who is your
mental superior, to whom you sucked up to, viz:

"reber who wrote:
"I am a proud Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which let me know how everything works." Bert

Old June 24th 18, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 4:23:18 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
"Arc Michael" aka "IAM" wrote:

hanson wrote:
Michael, don't ask me!. Ask your Idol Bert who is your
mental superior, to whom you sucked up to, viz:

You are obsessed with Bert, eh?

do you follow the scent? #lolz

Old June 24th 18, 01:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Arc Michael" aka "IAM" wrote
that "Michael is obsessed with Bert" as is seen in the earlier
post that reads:
"Arc Michael" aka "IAM" supported
and defended SwineBert's ways & case, since poster IAM can't
wait for Bert to **** onto IAM's face (LOLz)
------- See: Glazier's Dossier ------- "

hanson wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I predict there will be what I can see what it will do"
to StinkBert who is a phony, sanctimonious, vindictive

hanson wrote:
Michael, don't ask me!. Ask your Idol Bert who is your
mental superior, to whom you sucked up to, and
followed the scent of ...

Old June 24th 18, 08:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

Neutrinos aren't photons. Radio waves aren't leptons.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Old June 24th 18, 10:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 24/06/2018 8:37 AM:
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 1:39:58 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 4:14:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 3:04:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 2:27:18 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 19/06/2018 7:24 AM:
Radio waves miles long.Neutrino wave fits inside an electron.Bert

No, Radio Waves are not "miles long"!

As I previously posted back on about 12th May ....
Mains Power wave (50Hz or so) are about 6,000kms/3,500miles long.
Audio Freqs of, say 1kHz, are 300km/200miles long.
HF Radio wave, say 1MHz, are 300mtrs/0.2miles long.
FM radio stations (approx 100MHz) have a 3mtr/10foot long wavelength.
Microwave frequencies, say 3GHz, have a wavelength of 100mm/4 inches long!

So the longest Radio Waves (about 300kHz and up) are only about half a
mile long at the longest ... Not "miles long"!!

I read miles long so it must be reality. Here its about 3 feet(like a car anteener.) Shot wave best to use loop.Bert

I predict there will be a neutrino laser. I can see what it will do.Bert

The problem is what use would it be? Neutrinos (why not neutrinoes?) have very little effect on anything.

Still the Japs sent billions to detect them.Bert

Where did the Japs send those billions??

--
Daniel
Old June 24th 18, 07:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 2:35:16 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
[...]

Big water detecting neutrino pools.They have lights that flash when a neutrino hits an electron,or proton.They are in operation as I type. Bert
Old June 24th 18, 08:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 3:37:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Double-A

Still the Japs sent billions to detect them.Bert

What do you suppose they are up to? A neutrino bomb?

The Japs and Krauts act so innocent and offended today at the US's use of the atomic bomb. But they both had their own nuclear programs, for instance Heisenburg in Germany, and were working hard to produce a bomb! We just got there first.

Double-A

Old June 24th 18, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Glazier, you posted what everybody else already does know.
So, no-one needs Bert's idiotic Side-show." Go figure and

So, Glazier, you phony, vindictive & malfeasant Swine
your gonna post your stupid **** all day again
to cover-up and to avoid to EXPLAIN

___________________________________

Old June 25th 18, 05:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 25/06/2018 4:30 AM:
[...]

Ah!! So you meant to type "Still the Japs *spent* billions to detect
them.Bert" then!!

--
Daniel
Old June 25th 18, 09:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 9:32:45 PM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
[...]

Japs caught neutrinos in May in 1987

so what are your g0oing to do now?